1 May 2010

I Love Promarkers Sketch Challenge

Well as you've prbably guessed we haven't gone camping, it was raining this morning, so Nige has said wait until tomorrow then we will see again. If we don't go camping we are going to drive to Derby, because there is a Peregrine Falcon on 4 eggs, well 3 now because 1 hatched today, have added a link just incase you wanna see if you can catch a glimpse of the little cutie..let me know...lol


Oh I love this stamp she is such a pretty little thing, really enjoyed this challenge. Fab sketch to follow and with some new papers and my new stamp fun was had by all lol




I thought I would add a close up of my 'Sitting Pretty' so you can see my colouring. I think my colouring has improved lots over the last few months thanks to all the tutorials over on Passion for Promarkers at their weekend workshops thanks girls they are fantastic and such a big help...just a question for you who use Promarkers, I love burgundy and decided the only colour that I could blend with it so it didn't take the burgundy colour away was walnut...if you have any more can you please let me know..thanx



Challenges for this card, well theres only one for this card and that is I Love Promarkers and I followed their fab sketch.

Stuff I used.

Sugar Nellie 'Sitting Pretty'
stamped on IQ paper with memento, tuxedo black
coloured with my Promarkers
all DP are from a special addition of creative cardmaking
flowers Fred She Said
ticket sentiment Pink Gem
circle and leaves cut on my slice basic elements and think pink cards
Brads and green for leaves my stash

thanks for looking, hope your all having a fab Bank Holiday weekend
xx



14 comments:

Karen said...

Really lovely Shell, love your flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Irena said...

Lovely card, I like very much the flowers :)

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely colouring and those flowers are stunning, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A gorgeous card - and your colouring is just fantastic.

Lovely image and flowers.

Hope the weather picks up for you so you can go camping.

I think Monday is supposed to be the best day of the holiday.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

gorjus card i have this stamp really must ink her up love the colurs you have used love cheryl xxxxx

Alison said...

Fab card Shell

Alison xx

Sue C said...

Beautiful card Shell. Your shading is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

LISA said...

What a fabulous card !!
love these papers and sweet image.. Thanks for joining this week at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Lorraine said...

Smashing card, lovely colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My'scardcorner said...

This is lovley Shell like how youve addeed the flowers and divided the backing. Hope you enjoy your day if camping doesnt happen.
Myrax

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, great image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

weewiccababe said...

fab card - and your colouring is fab too, its great to hear such nice feedback about the workshops.

About the burgundy, well I don't actually have an answer for you - but I'll go and have a play around but I have a feeling you're probably right on the money.
Debz
x

Angel said...

Hi Shell

WOW, stunning card, your colouring is absolutely fantastic hun.
Hugs Angel

Louise Emma said...

Awwww what a cute piccy, your colouring with promarkers keeps getting better and better x