1 August 2010

QVC goodies & OSAAT DT card

Thank you all for your emails and messages about my wrist, its sooo much better now thank you & I am back to making my cards with my Promarkers...I really struggled for about 5 days, not being able to hold them let alone use them. But my thumb is still sore but I think thats more to do with the damp weather than my fall...
I had a fab day out on Friday my darling hubby phoned me up & said he was finishing work at dinnertime, so did I fancy going to Shrewsbury shopping....DID I??? what a silly question my favourite shop is there...they have a QVC outlet shop & all their craft stuff is so, so, soooooooooo cheap....
I got a set of oriental stamps that should have been £21 & I paid £1.99. I also got a set of love, cherish, marry stamps they should have been £16 & I paid 99p lol what a bargin...I also got a pack of papers that should have been £15 I paid £3.99. The best buy tho was a set of 8 Fiskars plastic shapes thingys with a cutter for £2.99....have been to my local craft shop today & they want £16.99 just for the cutter lol....so I am one very happy bunny...

On to my card for this lovely Sunday its my DT card for OSAAT where this week there is either a  sketch to follow with the option of using pink or just use a splash of pink on your creation the choice is yours.




We have two fab sponsors this week, the first being Hobby Habitat whos prize for the top 3 there are more details  posted on the main OSAAT blog
We also have Sew Many Cards where the prize is a 5 digi images of the random winners choice.


I have used this gorgeous image from Sew Many Cards, I think she is gorgeous...

Challenges I Am Entering
The Crafty Den- punches (I used my fiskars boarder punch)
Wild Orchid- lace
Paperplay- anything goes
Theme Thursday- words
Dutch Dare- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments- 2 embellishments (charm & pearls)
Challenge Up Your Life- celebration (new Baby)
Totally Gorjuss- new baby
Creative Inspirations- anything goes
Stuff I Used
Image Sew Many Cards
IQ paper
Promarkers
Moon- soft lime & lemon
Patch- cerise
Skin- ivory & blush
Hair- mustard & primrose
Babygrow & Bow- pale pink & baby pink
Patches- cerise
Star- gold & amber
Cloud- pastel blue
Sentiment- Honey & Hugs piggy set
DP- Papermania 'Rose Garden'
Distressed with Tim Holtz stormy skies
Ribbon & pink paper my stash
Punch fiskars
Charm 'Made With Love'  Suzi Crafts
Pink pearl beads Papercellar

Thank you for stopping by my blog, your comments are always welcome....Also don't forget to pop along to the Stitchy Bear shop to have a look at the new digi creators that have joined us, & there are always new digi's being added daily...

30 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow that sounds like a fab shopping trip.. your hubbie is a star! I love a bargain .. cant wait to see what you create with your new stash
Love the card - the sketch is great and the pastel colours are so pretty
Lisa ;)

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. I like this cute image.

Louise Emma said...

Hey gorgeous, I am back online again!!! How many things will I have to comment on this week eh?? Loving what I am seeing so far but will dig deeper and see what other goodies you have created xx Hugs for my special bud xxx

Margreet said...

I adore your sweet card....great colouring and beautiful papers...glad your wrist is better now...good luck with your bargains!!
xxx Margreet

Claudine Poch said...

This is sooo sweet!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Digis.

Cheryl said...

oh shell hun this is just totally adorable image and the detail and coulrs on this are just perfect,hope you stay well hun take it easy hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Jo Davies said...

Such a cute card Shell! Excellent DT work, hugs Jo xxx

Jo Davies said...

Me again Shell... such a pretty card.... thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog, Big Hugs Jo xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell. the image is so cute and i love the papers and soft colours.

xx coops xx

Bev said...

hi hun, loving this card. such a sweet image. colours are great too. ty for joining us at SCDD blog. hope to see you join us again. xx

Dora said...

Awww how nice to be pampered and taken out shopping he he :) So happy to hear your wrist is better. Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and this baby stamp is adorable xx

Jac said...

Awwwwww, this is just adorable, sooo cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Digi Designs and what a fab load of bargains you got ~ lucky you.

Kelly said...

beautiful cards!

Brenda Brown said...

This is a beautiful image Shell and you have created a fabulous card with it. I love the papers and pastel colours, it all fits together so well.
Have fun with all your bargains - what a great shopping trip.
Take care. Luv B xxx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO for bargains, you got some fab buys there :D And I;m so glad you're feeling better now, although I don't think I knew you were having troubles, hope your thumb is fine soon too :)
And I love your card, you've picked a gorgeous colour scheme and made a beauty :D

Cor* said...

Congrats on all your bargain basement deals! Gotta love when that happens. VERY SWEET card as well. Love the softness of it! Great coloring with a bum wrist and all. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations.

Cheryl said...

Your card is simply adorable! I love it.

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image. Thanks for joining us at AG

Emma said...

Morning Shell
Sorry to hear you have had a poorly wrist, fab is loads better tho.
Your card is soooo adorable, love the image and lovely soft colours.
Hugs Emma x

debs said...

such a sweet card Shell and an adorable image...thanks for joining us at TG...Debs x

Axa said...

this card is so sweet! love the little charm. thanks for entering your lovely card at Crafty Sentiments Digi Challenge

My'scardcorner said...

2 cute images and lovely cards Shell glad you got some good bargains on your outing.enjoy
Myrax

Basement gal said...

What a wonderful card, so sweet. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations this week with it.

Carol Ann said...

Such a beautiful card Shell those papers are scrumptious.
I hope you are feeling much better and your wrist is well on the mend.
Sounds like you came away with some brilliant bargains .... no I'm not jealous ... ok maybe just a wee bit :)
Hugs Carol Ann xx

stitchy said...

Shell, where do you find the time girl..Your cards are just amazing, so much talent - speaking of which, how is Danni coming along? Did you get sorted...Drop me a line let me know..if she has even an inch of your talent girl WOW...

stitchy xoxox

Josephine said...

Gorgeous card, Shell. Good to hear your wrist is feeling better - hope it's back to normal very soon.

Feeling jealous of your trip to QVC. There aren't any around here. Maybe I should start planning holidays around things like that...

Tammylee said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Challenge this week! :)

A.J. said...

You've coloured this beautifully, I love all of the pastel tones.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site shellshearer.blogspot.com
Is this possible?