21 October 2010

Go Wild With Your Promarkers!!!

First off I just wanted to say YIPPEE!!!! My OSAAT DT card got picked in the top 3 over at The Sisterhood Of Crafters just wanted to say thank you
 ladies for picking me!!!


Right onto some more exciting news, over at MAWTT this week we have a fantastic sponsor, none other than LETRASET....

To be in with a chance of winning the following prizes, you must put a Letraset link on your blog saying that they are sponsoring MAWTT this week & of course you must use Promarkers in your creation!!
The prize you can win is fab.....

This is the spring set which contains- powder blue, pink carnation, buttercup, leaf green & orchid. Also there are two fineliners- 0.1 & 0.3

Onto my creation, this is actually my second attempt at this card, to cut a long story short.....my darling daughter KatieKat was filling me in on the goings on at school, as I was putting DST on to my coloured image, ready to stick done onto a finished card....After taking the backing off the tape & sticking the image down, I realised I had stuck the DST on the wrong side of the image..argghhh!!! so I had to start again hehe!! Katiekat thought it was funny anyways lol!!


This image is another fabby one from Stitchy Bear called Hang Loose...



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
I Did It Creations- card for a girl
Wild Orchid- pastel colours
Pear Tree Designs- free for all
Papercutz- anything goes

Goodies I Used
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- blush & dusky pink
Lips- baby pink
Dress- duck egg, turquoise & marine
Bow- mulberry
Hair- pastel yellow, yellow, canary, raw sienna & primrose
Pumps- cerise & mulberry
Ear-rings- cerise
Ring- mulberry
Eye- blue Whispers brush pen
DP- Dovecraft 'back to basics'
Yellow card, ribbon & flower my stash
Patterned punch- woodware
Corner punch- X-Cut

Thanks for stopping by & looking in on my little world...don't forget to pop over to the main MAWTT blog & see what the other DT ladies have created
hugs xxxx  Oh my siggy is back again!!! I'm sure it goes walking around blogland & just turns up when he feels like it lol!!


17 comments:

Angel said...

Hi Shell.

Ahhhhhh you do make me laugh....

Well done for making top3 3, wooo hooooo.....

Love the card, lol...love the cheeky little wink....
Great prizes up for grabs too, thanks for sharing...

Hope your all well.
Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Shell

Congrats on making the top 3 yipppeeee

Another fab creation even if it did take 2 goes lol

Hugs Jackie x

Louise Emma said...

Its gorgeous hun but don't you think it's about time you started watermarking your pictures? Don't want any nasty peeps taking your work and passing it off as their own x Hugs x

stitchy said...

Your Top 1 in my book huni :)...How soft and delicate this card is, love the colors, pink and blue look awesome together - thank you for sharing with me your awesome talent

stitch xoxoxox

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, well done on your Top 3, go you !!!!

Love your card, lovely bright colours and super little image.

hugs Heidi xx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Shell - great news re your top 3 ! well deserved .. Love this pretty card ..glad it turned out in the end lol
Thanks for all your support
Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done on your Top 3 Missus Love the card it looks brilliant.
Love Hazelxoxo

Katja said...

Great image, stunning card! Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Shell. she's pretty cool but boy does she have a big eye LOL. Pretty card and colours!!
Clairexx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.stunning image and i love the soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Congratulations on making the Top 3 and on making another beautiful card too.

Love the layout and colours. Nice to see your Siggy back too. LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card Shell, love the colours and papers.
Hope you are well and congrats on your top 3.
Luv B xxxx

Cheryl said...

oh well done on your top 3 hun very well deserved too,this card is just beautiful the colrs are awesome such detail too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Jeanette said...

This card is so darn cute. Perfect girl card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at IDIC

clare said...

Thanks for joining our 'free for all' @ PTD this week. Good Luck. x

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful card och wonderful colors.

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Kim said...

Such a beautiful card hun! Love that image...she is so cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim