12 October 2013

Happy Belated Birthday!

Yay its the weekend, so that mean its the start of a new challenge over at
 My Time To Craft....this week we have a fab theme for you 

SORRY I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!

I'm sure we've all need one of these at some time or another, so here's the perfect chance to make one for your box!
Please make sure you creation has some form of text one relating to the challenge theme....Happy belated Birthday, sorry its late etc...

I have used a stamp that I had for my birthday. I just love these dolls, it amazes me how many fit inside each other lol!
I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous stamp set from my bud Hazel (didos) thank you so much hunnie I just love it!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Case Study- Matryoshka Dolls
Penny's Paper Crafty- anything but square
Simon Says- no digi use rubber
Stamp & Doodle- embossing

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Eline's Russian Doll' by Marianne D EC0129 from Natalie & Amy's
Promarker
Skin- blush
Derwent Inktense pencils
Hair- madder brown, mustard & sun yellow
Body- scarlet pink, deep blue, iris blue, dark purple, deep violet, sherbet lemon, apple green & mid vermillion

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- blue paper
'Darks' Core'dinations card 
Sentiment by Personal Impressions from Natalie & Amy's 

Tools & Glues
Collall all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Collall 3D glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sanding block from Nige's shed
'Gothic' corner die cut
Sizzix Bigshot
5x7" scalloped card blank from Natalie & Amy's
'Postage Stamp' die cut by X-cut 503421
'Simplicity' M-Bossabilities embossing folder'
Butterflies' punch by Tonic

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main blog & see what fab creations the DT have made!
Hugs xx

14 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

hi hunny happy belated birthday,love this to bits,hun great stamp and colours hope to be back to blogging,properly now,love massive hugs Cherylxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Yeahhh So Glad you liked it, Shes a cutie, Love the card too, Love Me xoxo

Sandra H said...

Stunning card xx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Shell, I really love your Russian doll and the embossing! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love the embossing and distressing and that adorable image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

My gosh that's adorable!! Love how you sanded the embossing too - and my goodness, I ALWAYS should just send belated greetings. I'm never on time for anything :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, Shell! :)

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your distressed embossing and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Billard said...

What a cute card. Love the embossing and the image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Stamp n Doodle! Rebecca:)

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Shell, Your card is so delightful, you have used embossing very well. And the distressed look as well.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamp 'n' Doodle and the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x

Jennifer said...

Great colouring of that sweet image, Shell, and I love your embossed/sanded background.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Berni Cuttino said...

So cute and whismy, beautifully crafted and designed.
Hugs

wienerhoneymooners said...

Very Sweet! Love your embossing!!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Your doll looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Ira Huberts said...

With such an adorable birthday card you will be easily forgiven! Looks wonderful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner