10 December 2008

My Hubby Is A Numpty.....


Well it's taken us until today to get the tree down from the loft...but not without incident lol....Nige decided after getting the tree down he would drop the loft hatch out of the loft and onto his face....ouch!!!! all I heard was a lot of swearing, after finding him holding himself up on the door frame, I looked at his face poor baby had spilt open his nose and cut above his eye brow.....
Well the tree is up and will post pic laters
TAKE CARE
shellxx

4 comments:

Munchies hideout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Emma said...

Then the flippin bloke had the cheek to say it was my fault for tellin him to get the tree down! No sympathy from me now xxx

Wellnifty said...

Oh dear, that looks sore

Chris x

joolsedesigns said...

Oooh that looks rather nasty ouch