6 May 2009

I'm back now!!! lol

We are back from our surprise visit to Bognor to see my bestest buddy Louise...We decided a few weeks ago to go and see her and turn up without her knowing anything about it...well I managed to keep it a secret for 2 weeks, how, I have no idea...I did slip up a few times and had to tell a few white lies to cover myself..lol But it was well worth seeing her face when she opened the door shouting "It's you, It's you" lol...The poor darling is now in hospital having treatment for arthritis....I have spoken to her on the fone tonight and she is tired and sore but ok...and says Hi...

I made her this card to take in hospital with her...I love it, its one of those cards you don't wanna give to anyone...lol

5 comments:

Karen J said...

Lovely card Shell ... and next time you see or speak to Lou, will you please give her my love xx

Sylvia R said...

Shell your card is gorgeous....I'm really glad you seen her before she went into Hospial....I can image her face.....bless....please give her my love next time you either speak or see her...I'm thinking of her and she is one lovely lady.....xxx

Hugs
Sylvia R xxx

My'scardcorner said...

I love the card too Shell and I bet Lou did too and what a lovely surprise for her a real send off
to hospital Please tell her I am asking after her when you next speak:)

Louise Emma said...

The card is even more stunning in the flesh hun and you know I will look after it. I am so grateful to you and Nige and the girls for coming down, it really took my mind off going into hossy and I am thankful for that. We had a lovely time and now I have to re-do our countdowns for the August hols!!!Love you lots darlin xxx

Wellnifty said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to give it away it's lovely, but I bet Lou will treasure it forever


Chris xx