11 August 2009

Ruby Wedding Anniversary

OHHHHHHHHH what a rush, what a panick...I forgot it was my friends 40th wedding anniversary...and last night was the last craft class I would see her at before the big day...

Well I panicked and got myself into a right tizz, trying to decide what to do on their card...then after about a hour of absolute panick lol....I remembered I had already done it last week...(I blame my meds lol Nige just thinks its being blonde lol)

So I went to craft class last night card in hand and she wasn't blurry there lol...typical I get all stressed and in a flap and she doesn't go...



Anyway thought I would share a pic of it with you....your commemts are always welcomeI have used the hearts bug folder for the backing, the Glitter Girls celebrations board for the glasses, clear heart gem thingys for bubbles, the block of four celebration stamp from Create and Craft...and last but not least the corners are a procraft die that my bestest bud Lou brought for me....

6 comments:

Anne said...

oh Shell, sorry but am pmsl here. I've a picture of you running around like a headless chicken for nowt lol
Your card is gorgeous hun, I'm sure your friend will love it when she eventually gets it
Anne x

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Nothing worse than a card panic is there!!

I usually have mine in the middle of the night - but the sad thing is it is usually about birthdays that are long gone and definitely not missed!!! LOL!!! I wonder if that is classed as a nightmare?!?!?

Your card is lovely and I love all the hearts you have used.

Thanks for your comment on my latest creation. You made me smile.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelll.

Stunner of a card hun, so vibrant, love the hearts, sure your friend will love it...
Oh thank KT for me...lol.. sod!!!
Hugs Angel

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Shell and I bet your friend loved it. Typical that though her not being there for you to give it at the class. Love those borders sets it off beautifully:0)

Louise Emma said...

We am finking it is absolutely gorgeous hun! But am wondering now if I am ever gonna see a card without them corners on!!!

Wellnifty said...

Lol, Shell, sounds like me, turned out beautifully

Chris xx