21 January 2010

Forever Friends Quick Card Challenge

I made this card with all the intention of posting it to my friend, but things happen just to annoy me, I'm sure things have got worse since Nige brought me Sammy (my mobility scooter) I still haven't been out on him.....Had all good intentions of going out yesterday and posting this, but some muppet..yes me...fell on Tuesday and bruised all my back so I can't sit still for long enough lol
Well anyways back to my card...its for the Forever Friends challenge
With the cahllenge being quick and simple, a card you would make in a rush...






Its not a very good picture sorry but I blame Nige, not that he was even in the house when I took the pic, but I gotta blame someone and I ain't blaming myself lol

Stuff I used
cream pearl card cut to a 15cm square
Forever Friend stamp
Stamped on QI 160 gsm
Stamped with memento tuxedo black, backed with scallop shaped lilac pearl
Coloured with Promarkers....putty, tan, baby pink, pastel blue & ice grey 1
Scallop shape cut on my Slice
Paper strips top & bottom Papermania
Buttons The Works
Ribbon my stash
Sentiments from the new Honey & Hugs set the lamb


Thanks for looking


4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Sorry to hear you are in pain Shell I hope you feel better soon
I love your card, it's cute
Hugs Jackie x

Carol Ann said...

Love the card shell and if you have to blame anyone it might as well be the OH! well that's my moto :)
It was a bit daft falling like that ... only kidding I hope you feel able to get out in the next day or two. Sending you a huge great big hug and loads of love.

Carol Ann xx

Alison said...

Beautiful card Shell, I would blame my oh as well lol


Alison xx

Louise Emma said...

Awwwwww is gorgeous hun x As for the falling over bit I keep telling ya to take more water with it, loves ya hunny xxxxxxxxx