11 March 2010

Challenge over at Delightful Sketches

This weeks challenge on Delightful Sketches is 'KIDS' so as my nextdoor neighbour went into labour yesterday I decided to make her card...yes I have left it till the last minute, to be honest I didn't know lol had spoken to her and her other half but neither of them had said anything...





I had to make it really quick and shove it threw their door, because their coming home tonight...

stuff I used

image is a freebie from Meljens Designs I absolutely love this little giraffe he is so cute..
printed on IQ paper
coloured with my Promarkers
pearlised backingpaper create and craft
pink backingpaper papermania
ribbon runner cut on my slice
inked with versa colour 37
ribbon and gems my stash
sentiments both from different Honey and Hugs sets

6 comments:

Anne said...

This is lovely Shell, your neighbour will love it and yes the giraffe is a cutie pie too
Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches, good luck
Anne x

Alison said...

It's beautiful shell

Alison xx

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Shell, such a cute image love it x

Wendy Hall said...

So cute Shell and super cute image!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darling! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

Louise Emma said...

Well you know only too well I LURVE Raffes!!!!!!!! Fab card hun, couldn't be better x