3 March 2010

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!! please

To all my bloggin buddies out there, please can you help me...I have had an order for 10 party invites for a little boys 5th birthday....his mom buys cards off me regular so I would like to get these as close to her requests as I can....
She has asked for a train..like on Dumbo, so with animals poking out of the carriages....
But as it goes, I can't even find a digi download of a train, arggggggggghhhh so any help would be appreciated...

thank you so much in advance...xx



2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is the only 1 I can find hope it is of help.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38551807

Hazelxox Its a trsain and its gotr a squirrel its on Etsy in Digital Stamp Oasis,

Hxox

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Hey Shell! I'm sorry I don't have train stamps yet, but that is a really cute idea for the future. I hope you can find what you're looking for! Keep us updated. :-)