30 April 2010

New Challenge Card

Well I have been so, busy these last few days, with getting my first DT card done for The Crazy Challenge pop over on Monday for the details of the new challenge, and have a look at my first card arrrgghhh so nervous lol and the girls have had today off school, think it was because it was a teacher training day, so we have spent the day crafting and having a good old laugh....especially when Nige fell over, yes my 6" 5 silly hubby fell over...still not sure what happened, but he blinking scared me, daft muppet he is..

This card is for the challenge over at Moving Along With The Times, this is one of those challenges that I try and join in with every week as the ladies over ther are lovely and the challenges are always fun to join in with....
This week there is a sketch to follow and an optional theme of buttons, glitter and bows... It also falls in with the challenge over at Charisma Cards whos theme the weeks is girlie with flowers..
I have used some of the new colours I got the other day on my shopping expedition (love the turquoise colours of her dress, think thats gonna get used lots...) with Cal...can I please ask you to pop over to Cals blog and show her your support as she has just started joining in with different challenges, and I know it would be appreciated...thank you xx





Stuff I Used

April Showers Sugar Nellie stamp
Stamped on IQ paper with memento tuxedo black
coloured with my Promarkers
white gel pen sakura
pink DP are K & Co the 360 12" pages pack my fab hubby got my for £6.50
the turquoise paper, buttons, twine and brad my stash
the crackled DP is from a Dawn Bibby set I got ages ago from the QVC outlet
sentiment I think docrafts
flower cut on my Slice basic elements card


thanks for looking, your comments are always appreciated hugs xx

8 comments:

Cal said...

Your card is fab Shell....love the colours!!....thankyou for your support and help with the challenges, they are very much appreciated....as for hubby, well, what can I say!!!... lol

Alison said...

Great card Shell

Alison xx

Vee said...

A really sweet card love the image and the colours.... Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Irena said...

Very cute card :)

Nana said...

You are a gem, Shell! For all you do and your great spirit! hugs
On to the card :P Great colour combo, love how you coloured the image, and is probably out of questions, but can I borrow your hubby next time I need craft bargains? :)

Georgia said...

Hi Shell, thanks for your lovely comments and for joining us again this week. Lovely card, great colours and love the image you have used. Good luck hugs Heidi (DT MAWTT) xx

Louise Emma said...

Wow hun, am absolutely loving all theese beautiful images you have been using lately hun x Fab card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Argh Doing DT stuff then proper blog hop to see what you have been up too. Love the Card Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT Luv n Hugs Hazelxox