16 June 2010

Enjoying the fabby weather....

I have had a bit of a mixed week this week, still no house (arggghh Hazel hun get ya lawn mowed lol) which is really starting to stress me out. But on the bright side of all the not only have I been asked to join the DT on MAWTT but OSAAT have ask me to join them along with lots more fab ladies lol, and
Craft Your Passion have asked me if I would like to stay on with their DT after my month as GDT member....so were my crafting concerned I am a very happy bunnie lol.....just need to find a house now & life would be perfect

Right I managed to fit a card in today before I went to the hospital...& yes they have agreed it does need doing & yes they are doing it, within the next three months yippee...just need to make an appointment 2 weeks before so than can sort my blood for the transfusion, then its all sorted. A bit scared now tho, stoopid doctor man was saying stuff about incontinence, I really don't need that I'm 36 ....but I have signed consent forms so its all ago.

I have made this card for my friends little boy who loves cowboys & indians & isn't feeling very well, so I thought it might cheer him up a bit.


I think this little cowboy deserves a little horse, all of his own lol

Challenges I Am Entering
Cupcake Craft Challenges one for the boys
Pollycraft song lyrics Rhinestone Cowboy
Creative Inspirations one for the boys
Magical Crafts fathers day/male
Totally Gorjuss one for the boys
Crafty Cardmakers cards for men/male
Incy Wincy card for a man

Stuff I Used
Image & sentiment Bugaloo freebie
IQ paper
Promarkers
Cowboy
Skin- blush & dusky pink
Clothes- denim blue, cornflower, red, ruby, caramel, tan, marine, petrol blue
Shoes- cool grey 1 & 3
Saddle- chestnut & burnt umber
Log- caramel & cocoa
Ground- grass
DP Forever Friends 'For Him'
Buttons & twine my stash
Distressing versa color

Thanks for looking hugs xxx


19 comments:

Linda said...

Fab card, so cute.

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous,so cute.Thanks for sharing with us at Magical Crafts and Incy Wincy.xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card Shell, fingers crossed you get somewhere soon hun, something will turn up! Good luck with the challenge, hope you win hun, hugs Heidi xx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card and I am sure it will lift your friends little boys spirits!

Good luck on the house hunt, there isn't much around anywhere at the moment anywhere!

Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs for my "One for the Guys challenge.

Sarah x

Alison said...

It's gorgeous Shell he'll love it

Alison xx

Jules said...

Wow Shell .. .. so much happening for you all at once.

No wonder you are not "super chilled".

I was hoping you would be sorted with a house now.

Congratulations on all the great crafty news Shell .. .. all very well deserved.

Looking forward to seeing even more creations from you.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hey Missus I ain't cut it yet will soon.
Don't u worry the Doctor has to tell you all about these yucky things but it won't happen to you.
Love the card it made me think of the the Milky Bar kid. Love Hxox

Sue said...

great card and fab image,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Spyder said...

I can remember doing this when I was about 8...in fact they thought I could ride when I first got on the horse!! No,I said, I've been riding a log! Haven't forgotten your doggy! just been snow in with stuff to do!!
(Lyn)

Davi said...

Congrats on being chosen for the teams and gdt. This card is so fun Im sure it will be such a cheer up for the little guy. :)

Unknown said...

Great colours, love the card, have become a follower as we are now both on the OSAAT team. x

Louise Emma said...

Hey babes, fabby card but great news too that the op is gonna be done soon. Don't listen to the bits that scare ya hun, thats the best way! Loves ya loads

Jane said...

I love your colour choice on this card...makes a refreshing change & really works well! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers XX

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant card Shell bet it cheered him up and hopefully he is feeling better now.
Myrax

Debs said...

fabby card..thanks for joining us at TG this week...Debs x

Joey said...

Hiya Shell

Fabulous card and gorgeous colourwork, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
Congrats on your dt's and sending you loads of luck for a house.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Victoria said...

What a cute little cowboy!

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Julie Riley said...

Aww how cute is that cowboy, great colouring, well done. Thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x