21 June 2010

Wow!!! its Monday again...

I can't believe how quick time is going, Nige says its my age...lol...I'm 36 me thinks not lol

Firstly I just wanted to tell you about a Birthday celebration over at Moving Along With The Times...the challenge blog is a year old on Thursday & we are doing a blog hop & will be having loadsa fun & giving away some prizes...so why not pop over & join in on THURSDAY



Anyway its time for a new 'Crazy Challenge' this week I am the host, & decided on 'All Things Spotty' paper, ribbon anything really as long as we can see them spots  lol....please pop over to the challenge blog & show the other DT some love x
Our sponsor this week is is the Digi Doodle Shop who's prize is a $10 voucher to spend in their online shop...on anything except custom blog work....So get out all your spotty things & join in the fun....




I really love this image....soooooooooo cute...

Decided to paper piece her dress & ribbon in her hair to match the DP.


I thought I would show you what is hiding under the bear lol.
Challenges I Am Entering
Crazy 4 Challenges paper flowers


Stuff I Used
Image 'Girl Bear' from Digi Doodle Shop
IQ paper
Promarkers
Bear- sandstone, caramel & pastel pink
Flower pot-terracotta & raw sienna
Heart- red & ruby
Leaves- grass & forest green
DP used for paper-piecing & backing is from Docrafts
Flowers my trusty Freds She Said
Button & ribbons my stash
Sentiment 'kanban'

Also today is the start of the challenge over at Craft Your Passion so heres my DT card for this week
 this week its a fab little sketch to follow

Challenges I Am Entering
Crazy 4 Challenges- paper flowers
Totally Gorjuss sugar & spice

Stuff I Used
IQ paper
Promarkers
sorry I have loss my list of colours
DP Capsule Collection Papermania
flowers woodware punch
leaves my slice 'think pink' card
gems my stash


So pop over to 'The Crazy''Craft Your Passion' & join in the fun...& don't forget MAWTT
blog hop on THURSDAY xxxx
Thank you for stopping by xx

15 comments:

Lauretta See said...

these are gorgeous creations Shell :))) Love them all :))

Happy Summer! hugs x

WeirdCat said...

The card is gorgeous, love the colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Karen said...

Really lovely Shell, pretty colours too, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Another lovely card, Shell. Love the tag. Thanks for taking part again at I ♥ Promarkers.

Lisa Jane said...

Two beautiful cards Shell - love the first one with the matching tag
Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love them both Shell. Postie came today with that amazing card its sooo pretty. Thanks so much xoxox Hxo

Sue C said...

Really pretty card, the colour is so delicate. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Irena said...

I like the both cards, but the first is great.

Saskia said...

Wow, beautiful and creative work!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Nady said...

tes cartes sont superbes!!
très heureuse de t'avoir sur le dt de CYP
hugs
Nadyne xx

Claudine Poch said...

I really like the colors on the second one.

My name is Wynneth said...

Another lovely card - thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers again.
hugs
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

You are working so hard Shell and creating such beautiful things. I love both your cards.
Hear you're not feeling too well, get better soon and take care.
Luv Brenda xxx

Judy said...

Hi Shell,

Thank you for doing such a fabulous job with one of my stamps. One of the best I've ever seen!

Hugs
Judy/DDS

Love crafts forever said...

Avesome card. I like the tag, and image just adorable. Hugs, Nataliya.