17 August 2010

Whats That Coming Over The Hill?

Is it a monster!!! nope its a 'Beer Monster' lolol
Thought I'd get in a quick post before I go to bed. Had a really bad day today, didn't sleep much last night, to much pain drove me insane. Have been given new pain killers with morphine in them, but not s'posed to take them if I feel sick...& guess who has spent all day crying & feeling sick..lol yep me...distracted myself by making this card Katie had to help me finish it as I couldn't hold the buttons to tie the string or glue them on, so thanks hun xx


Challenges I Am Entering
Delightful Sketches- spots & stripes with animals
Crafty Catz- animals (monster counts as animal right?)

Stuff I Used
Image 'Beer Monster' Pollycraft (I think)
IQ paper
Promarkers
Monster- turquoise, marine, duck egg & burgundy
Tongue- dusky pink
Horns- burgundy & walnut
Beer Glass- oatmeal, apricot & cool grey 1
Sentiment- marine
T-shirt- powder blue & cobalt blue
Distressed with Tim Holtz 'Aged Mahogany'
DP- Polar Bear Press 'cabin fever dots & majestic stripes'
Sentiment 'Cool Dude' Pollycraft

Thanks for taking the time to visit me, hugs xx

23 comments:

carol said...

brill image, lol lovely card too, thanks for joining us at craftycatz, x carol

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabby card Shell, great colours, papers and you know I love me buttons, lol!

I will singing that tune all evening now. Hope you are feeling better this evening hun, take care of yourself, big hugs Heidi xx

Nicola said...

What a lovely card with such a catchy tune. I think I will be singing this all night as well!!!
Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Hope you feeling better real soon. Nicola xx

Cec said...

Great card. Glad you were able to put those buttons on because they are a super addition. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Alison said...

Great card Shell
hope your feeling better soon

Alison xx

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Cute card, and great take on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining ICS this week!

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A brilliant beer monster and I love the sentiment.

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Love Jules xx

Aunty Sue said...

Loving this and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Emma said...

Morning hun
Fabulous card, love the colours and buttons.
Hope you are feeling loats better today.
Hugs Emma x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shell
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges and also thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card shell i love the buttons
Lisa ;)

Wendi said...

Wow what a cool card love that beer monster and your colouring is fabulous
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Karen said...

Lol, what a great card Shell, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

Lindsey said...

Well it's not a vegetable or a mineral so I say it counts as an animal lol! Great card, LOVE this image and fab papers too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Anita said...

Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Lynne Phelps said...

Any card that is beer-related is a good card! Love it - he IS a very cool dude! Great card!

Spyder said...

Love this monster, I have him (somewhere) really gggrrreat card!!
(Lyn))

Stacy said...

Love love love the monster! It's so cool! Great to be have you joining us at ICS this week! :)

Suzanne said...

Great card. Fab image and colouring. Thanks for playing at crafty Catz this week x

Dianna said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Lindsay Weirich said...

how fun, great card!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahh this is just totally cool. Super cute monster. Fantastic to have you join us over at ICS this week. :)

Judy said...

Super cute card.