8 January 2011

All Creatures Great & Small!!

So sorry my post is last today, we have only just got our internet back on!!! It was fine last night when Iturned it off but come to put it on at 830 this am & poof!! It was gone & its only just come back on!!!!

WOW!!! I can't believe how long it is since I posted a DT card for
 Craft Emma's Store Challenge....seems like months ago lol!

Well this week we have a fab challenge for you
ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL
so get all ya cutie animals out & pop over & join in the fun!!

We have a fab sponsor this week
 the winner will recieve $15 voucher to spend in their store!


I've made this card for one of my mates Jue & her now fiancee (sp?) as they got engaged on New Years Day....she asked him!! I think its really sweet & they are just perfect together!!

Challenges I Am Entering

Goodies I Used
IQ paper from Staples
6" square scalloped card from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Hedgies- putty, tan, cinnamon & walnut
Umbrella- lavender, lilac & amethyst
Hearts- red
Flower- red, canary & grass
Grass- grass & forest green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Love Potion by Pinkpaislee  (double sided) from Crafty Emma's Store
Buttons MME from Crafty Emma's Store
Ribbon & ribbon slider from Crafty Emma's Store
'Love' sentiment from Pollycraft
Heart stamp from Daisy & Dandelion
Scalloped shape cut on my Slice with the Basic Element card


I hope you will join in with us this week at CES Challenge, please pop over to the
 main blog to see the cuties my teamies have come up with!!

15 comments:

Liz said...

Hope your ok today hun I am late up had a late night so long since I had one felt like cinderella lol
Your card is fab Shell as usual hope you have a good day

liz xx

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Shell cute image and just right for an engagement.
Myrax

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Shell.xxx

Mary J said...

OH Shell, what a really sweet card! I need to cuddle something now...where's my dog... ;)

Jules said...

Hi Shell

So pleased I have managed to cheer you up .. .. sounds like you need it!!! All those plans gone to pot!!

I won't publish your last comment as I don't want to release your address .. ..it would be embarrassing for you on valentines day to receive so many cards and bunches of flowers !!!!

Your card is gorgeous. Raining hearts!!! LOL!!!

Chin up chicken and enjoy your weekend.

Love Jules xx

Kim Dellow said...

Aren't they just the cutest? Love them. Kim

Pami said...

oh bless!! Could this be any cuter!! Pami x

Tracey Gardner said...

ahh what a gorgeously cute card love it! Thanks for joining in at Fairymoon

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous card Shell, such a cute image.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

coldwaters2 said...

This is one super cute card Shell love that adorable image and the colours, design and papers look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Shell, thank you for joining us at Fairymoon.

Pam x

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.i love the image, so cute and fab backing paper and buttons :D

xx coops xx

Annika said...

It's actually very nice to hear about a woman proposing!! Girl power, lol
Love the card, so cute and perfect for engagement!
Sorry I've been out of loop for so long, it's been more a hospital than a house here for almost a month!
Hugsies
Annika

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a sweet card. Love the cute image - how adorable are heart shaped raindrops?
Caroline xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thye are so cute, u is right again!!! LOL Off to nosey there, Love Me xox