2 January 2011

All Things That Are New!!

Well I hope you haven't all got hangovers lol...I've got a bit of a fluffy head, but thats more to do with meds than alcohol lol !!

This is the 2nd challenge over at Sparkles & its a fabby!!
NEW THINGSthat can mean anything from new baby right through to new stash!!
I have used a new set of digi papers & the Forever Friends image is a new one too!!
Our fab sponsor this week is
the winner will get to choose three items from Susans fab shop!     
Susan who owns Crafty Chaos Designs was kind enough to give the DT a few of her gorgeous digi paper packs to play with, I just love the one I have used!!


Goodies I Used
Image- Forever Friends Bear
Promarkers
Memento Ink Cocoa
Bear- putty, tan, almond & rose pink
Rose- lipstick red & poppy
Leaves- bright green & forest green
Under bear- warm grey 1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Time For Tea from Crafty Chaos Designs
Sentiment stamp from Pollycraft
My stash- cream card
Paper distressing with  my thread cutter
Fibres from Avec
Dew drops (blue) from Crafty Emma's Store
Glossy accents

Please pop over to the main blog to see what fab creation my fellow
teamies have made with their papers!



14 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely card Shell - the colours you have chosen are gorgeous and such a cute image.
I hope you have a happy, healthy and peaceful 2011. Thankyou for being such a good blogging friend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Christina said...

A wonderful card you have made there Shell!
Hugs Kristel

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh yeah blame the meds!!!(LOL xxx)
Love the card and those papers are brilliant. Have a good day Loves Ya Hxxxx

Vicky said...

Happy New Year my ickle stokie. I had bad head from pills too hun...it certainly wasn't from drink unless black tea gives you headache lol. Your card is fabbylicious hun love your bear he is soooo cute. Loved your Katie's card the other day it was gorgeous. Take care all my ickle stokies loves ya loadz.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card Shell Susan's papers are fab aren't they

hugs Jackie x

Lisa Jane said...

Happy New year to you all Shell to .. love the card those papers are fab
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi me chirpy little chick... ;0p..

Fabbie card, love the colours..

Hangovers, now i wonder where they came from... rofl, still recovering eh????

Happy new yr hun..

Huggies Angel

Unknown said...

Fabby card hun..I love the colours you have used xx

shaz earl said...

Happy New Year Shell hope its a good one for you, love your card such a cutie.
Hugs Shaz x

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.fab ff bear and i love the stunning papers and fab distressing.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card Shell I love this image.xxx

Berry said...

Such a fab card Shell! I love the stripey paper and that image is so sweet, fab all round hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Shell.
luv
Debby

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hi Shell, I love what you've done here, those distressed edges are perfect! Thanks so much for making my papers look so fab! :D