20 March 2011

Sent With Love!!


We have a fab challenge for you over at Gingerloft this week I hope you will pop over & join in the fun!! This week we want to see you using your
DIE CUTS & PUNCHES!


 
Goodies I Used
Image- Flower Jar from Gingerloft
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Jar- powder blue & tea green
Label- red, green, cool grey 1, 2 & oatmeal
Flowers- red, ruby, blossom & fuchsia pink
Leaves- bright green & forest green

Papers & Embellishments
Pink card by Papermania
DP- Back to Basics by Dovecraft from Crafty Emma's Store
Ribbon punch from Woodware
My stash- ribbon
Sentiment- Kanban cut smaller using my square Quick cutz shapes
Image cut out using my Quick cutz die cut labels

Thanks for popping by today I hope you have a fab Sunday...hugs x


4 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Shell! Looks so sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa Jane said...

such a pretty little card Shell
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Love the pastel colours and great layout.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.love the fab image and really pretty colours :D

xx coops xx