24 April 2011

Anyone For Hockey??

Well we are home & I am grumpy!!! I wanna go back to Hazelys house!!!

Right before I cry so much I can't see what I'm doing here's this weeks DT card for OSAAT......where this weeks theme is
FATHERS DAY or SPORTS
I had a fab image for this challenge but when I had finished Nige gave me a piece of paper he had drawn a puck for me lol!!!




Goodies I Have Used
Image- Hockey by Kelli's Kids
Top Notch 6" square card from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Skin- blush & sunkissed pink
Hair- raw sienna & cocoa
Helmet- cyan, agean, red & crimson
Top- cool aqua & duck egg
Vest- cool grey 3, 4 & black
Trousers- pastel beige & khaki
Skates- warm grey 3,4,5 & cyan
Hockey Stick- warm grey 4,5, black, red & yellow
Gloves- cyan & agean
Puck- cool grey 4 & black

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Just For Him by Forever Friends from Crafty Emma's Store
My stash- sentiment
Puck drawn by Nige!
Thanks for stopping by on this 'orrible Easter Sunday don't go eatin to many chocolate bunnies!! hugs xxx

12 comments:

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! I love how you've coloured the image, and the papers are lovely.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card I love this image & the puck is fab.
Hope you had a fabulous time hun you sure deserved it. Enjoy the rest of your easter weekend shug mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Easter to you all Shell.. hope you are having a lovely day
Love the cute little boy
Lisa x

Marjo said...

Happy Easter Sunday Shell, no worries no choco bunnies for me! Now chocolate eggs that's another story.. Oh yeah, your card is fantastic! He's a cutie patootie for sure.

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Bonna Kelley said...

Love the colors and patterns. Makes the image just pop!
Beautiful as alway. Thank you for sharing

Hazel (Didos) said...

Noo You are meant to be happy and thinking of the fun we had and the fun we will have again ion the Summer :))))
Love the card its so cute, Love Me xox

Wenda said...

I love your card.

Hugs Wenda

coops said...

fantastic boys card shell.i love the fab image and thumbs up to nige for the puck :D
great papers and design too hun.

xx coops xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love your card and clever Nige is at it again.
Seems you have had the most fab time away and usually it's lovely to get back home amongst your own things - oh well soon hopefully.
Hope you have been enjoying your Easter weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Renee said...

Cute card. Love the mix of papers.

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Well it sounds like you had a fantastic time away .. .. try not to be sad now you are home otherwise you won't be allowed to go again!!

At least it hasn't stopped you making a lovely card.

Love Jules xx

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this Shell! Elaine-xxx-