14 April 2011

Second New Technique In A Week!!!

I have been asked to join the girls over at Crafty Sentiments for a few weeks just to cover while a few of the DT take a break....well I couldn't say no could I! They have some of the cutest images ever!!

This week the challenge is to make a
BOOKMARK
Well I have seen some of these corner one whilst hopping, so decided to give that a try!



Goodies I Have Used
Image- Violet by Crafty Sentiments
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Skin- blush & sunkissed pink
Hair- cool grey 3, 4, 5, & black
T-shirt, shoes & headband- orchid & amethyst
Trousers- ice grey 3, 4 & 5
Belt- cool grey 5, black & gold

Papers & Embellishments
Card candi Dotty Ritz from Crafty Emma's Store
DANNI cut on my Slice using my Basic Elements sd card
Punch- Leaves by Woodware
My stash- blue card, purple spotty paper & ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop back later for my MAWTT DT card!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Berry said...

Love these corner bookmarks fab idea! Great colours too hugs Rebekah xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Get you and the new techniques. You know I loves this one its super.
Yipee be Saturday soon, Love Me xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the colours you chose for Violet she looks stunning, great to have you on board at Crafty Sentiments.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Shell, gorgeous colouring. So nice to have you with us :) Hugs xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab bookmark love the cute image
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark shell.i love the fab image,this would look fab in one of my many books :D

xx coops xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colouring hun.
Hugs Emma x