2 May 2011

Prom Queen With Attitude!!!

I can't believe how quick this weekend has gone! Gonna be on my own again after today, well me Charlie dawg & Freddie lol!!
Anyhoos onto this weeks challenge over at Craft Your Passion where we have the easiest challenge for you!!
ANYTHING GOES

So no excuses this week I wanna be hopping along to your blogs!
We have some fab sponsors this week as well, so why not pop over to the main blog & have a looksie to see who it is!!!




Goodies I Have Used
Image & sentiment- Prom Queen by Digi's With Attitude
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Skin- blush & sunkissed pink
Eyes- powder blue
Lips- baby pink
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & primrose
Dress- cool aqua & duck egg
Shoes- sky blue & cyan
Flower- red, ruby & lush green
Tiara & jewellery- gold & cyan

Paper & Embellishments
DP- Simply Elegent Colossal Paper Pack by Papermania
Burgundy card by Papermania
4mm & 3mm white rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty
My stash flowers & flower brad

Thanks for stopping by today, hope your all enjoying the weather!
hugs xx

8 comments:

Wellnifty said...

Love the backing paper on this one, think I'll go and find that pack xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh she is a diva lol.. love the colours
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

A real cutie Shell, love the sentiment.
These days and weeks seem to be racing by, I can't keep up - even tho I am not working hee hee.
Enjoy your day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this card is awesome hun love the image & the colour theme is lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

oh fabulous card shell.i love the image and the wording is fab :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Hiya Shell, love your card, what a fab image. Thankyou so much for my birthday card, it arrived intact today!
Clairexx

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous luxury backing paper and your colouring of this image really makes it pop out - brilliant!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Lovely card!