21 July 2011

Happy Ever After!

This is my fourth DT creation today! lol....please scroll
 down to see my other ones! hugs xx


Today over at Crafty Sentiments is our Wedding stamp release with Primrose & Billy as bride & groom!! Looking soooooooo cute!!

So our challenge this week is
HAPPY EVER AFTER

We have Robyns Fetish sponsoring us this week!
Nige's cousin Andy is getting married to Suzie on my birthday this year, so I thought I would use these gorgeousy cute new images to make their card!
I have done Billy's hair grey because our Andy is grey!!
I just hope they like it!!

I just love the banner, I decided instead of using buttons or brads to hold the easel up I would curve the birdies up & use them.....what do you think?

I just loved colouring these in they are so sweet!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Anything Goes- More than 1 fold
Hooked On Craft- With Love
Craft Your Days Away- fancy folds
Elephantastic- celebrations
Paper Creators Crafts- weddings

Goodies I Have Used
Images- Primrose & Billy Wedding by Crafty Sentiments
Banner- Happy Ever After by Crafty Sentiments
6" elegent square card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Fine nibs from Crafty Emma's Store
Primrose
Skin- blush, sunkissed pink & coral
Hair- cinnamon, cocoa, burnt sienna & umber
Dress & shoes- almond, pale pink, baby pink, blossom & blender
Flowers- carnation pink, rose pink, forest green, apple & carmine
Bouquet Wrapper- patel blue, tea green & cool grey 1
Billy
Skin- blush & sunkissed pink
Hair- warm grey 2, 3, 4 & 5
Suit & shoes- cool grey 3, 4, 5, black & baby pink
Waistcoat & bow tie- pale pink & baby pink
Banner- almond & pale pink
Birdies- walnut, apricot, arctic blue & sky blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Exquisite by Papermania
Punch Heart scallop by Woodware
Heart cut on my Slice using basic elements sd card
Paper distressing done with thread cutter
My stash- rings, ribbon & brad

Thank you for stopping by today & I hope you will be back to see my other DT creations through the day!
Hugs xx

20 comments:

nicolet said...

What a wonderfull card Shell!
Hugs Nicolet

Lisa Jane said...

Billy looks very distinguished with grey hair ! A wonderful card .. so pretty
Lisa x

lady Anne Howard said...

Lovely card, great colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts this week!
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts.Julie xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovly Shell and that banner is tweet.
Myrax

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love it Shell its stunning, and what a cool idea using the banner for the stand uppy bit. Love Me xox

Berry said...

This is super sweet Shell love the colours and the cute easel idea hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Hun I love the shape of this card it's stunning

coops said...

aw gorgeous card shell.the sweet couple are so cute and fab pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Thank your for playing along at paper creator`s crafts, Such cute images, love em

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card hun, love the images.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet, love the soft colours and fantastic shape of your easel card, love it xx

Heather said...

How gorgeous, love the shaping of your card :)

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, love the shape of the card and Andy looks great with his grey hair but I think Primrose oh I mean Suzie still out shines him!
Kim xXx

Anne said...

What's not to like Shell? It's gorgeous
Anne x

paper fun said...

Lovely. I love the birds as the stopper for the easel card.

4 cards in one day is quite a feat.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Karen said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week.

Karen said...

just lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Wedding's Theme. Hugs. Karen (Head D.T.)xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the shape and those images are so cute beautifully colored too hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Helen Laurence said...

Thank you for joining our celebrations challenge with your lovely creation.
Don't forget you have just under 2 weeks left to join in our blog hop if you haven't already!! Also make sure you enter the candy twice for joining in the challenge.
Good luck hugs Helen x