17 July 2011

Winter Watcher!

I am sorry this post is so late I did ask Mr Blogger to post it, but he must be grumpy with me again!! lol anyhoos I have just taken a quick picture of my goodies I got yesterday!!

I managed to choose out of the loads that LOTV have 8 stamps lol...& the punch thingy you can see is made by woodware & it has changing blocks that are at most £6.70 each and they do borders & corner punches...they only had border ones left yesterday so I got 5 of them...now I need to save for the corners to match lol!! I also got 100 card blanks, ok they are blue but perfect for blokes cards!!
Had a really really, fab day out with Crafty Emma, met a few other ladies I know from hopping..HI!! Saw Nigel May, Stephanie, Sheena Douglas, Clare Curd & the back of Dawn Bibbys head lol
Roll on Harrogate in September lol!!!



Wow I can't believe another fortnight has just flown by!!!
Its time for a new challenge over at Sparkles where this time we want to see
ELEGENCE & LACE

The winner will recieve this fab stamp set from Crafty Emma's Store

So on with my creation! I have been looking at these Sweetpea images for ages, thinking how fab they are...so when my friend decided to sell some I got a few! This one is Winter Watcher & she was so easy to colour, with help from my new fine nibs, which I got from Crafty Emma's Store


For her red hair I followed a tutorial that Debbie has done!
She has some fab tutorials for using Promarkers!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Tuesday Trio- sketch
My Sheri- faithful friends
Tiffanys Doodles- creatures great & small
Alphabet Challenge- k- kitty cat
Goodies I Have Used
Image- Winter Watcher by Sweet Pea from Crafts n Me
6" square elegence card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Skin- blush, sunkissed pink & coral
Hair- chestnut, terracotta, spice, ginger & oatmeal
Dress & glove- warm grey 3, 4, 5 & black
Cloak- lavender, lilac & amethyst
Kitty- warm grey 1, 3, blender, pale pink, yellow & lime green
Branch- terracotta, walnut & forest green
Sky- royal blue & indigo blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Heather stack from Capsule Collection by Papermania
My stash- lace & black glitter paper
Flourish & butterfly cut on my Slice with  Basic 2 sd card

Thank for stopping by today I hope you all have a fab Sunday...I'm having a lazy day recovering from the Doncaster show yesterday!!
hugs xx





9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love love love this card its stunning and so not ur usual style. Ohhh love the goodies they are brill. I wanna play with them, Love Me xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

wow your new stash looks fab! cant wait to see it in action!!
LOve the look of the new punch
Fab card .. wonderful image
Lisa x
ps if you go to Harrogate we must meet up!

jackiescrafts said...

This is a fab card Shell and it sounds like you ahd a great day yesterday too
All your goodies look fab

hugs Jackie x

coops said...

fantastic card shell.love the stunning image and lush colours and design ;D
enjoy using all your lovely new stash :D

xx coops xx

Crafting Gill said...

Wow i love this card its great
thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge
Gill xx

Kim. said...

This is a really unusual card for you but it is great, love the colours and the image is beautiful.
All your goodies are lovely, can't wait to see your new punch in action.
Kim xXx

Sheri said...

This is very cool and out of the ordinary...I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome card! I LOVE the stamps and the colors your chose. Your coloring is fabulous!

שלוש בשלישי Tuesday Trio said...

What a superb card!
Love how you colored the cat's eye!
That image really do take center stage!

Thanks for playing with us again.

Dailly - TT