6 October 2011

Toffifee! Nommy!

This is my second post for today please scroll down for my MAWTT & pop back for my Delightful Challenges creation!! Hugs xx


Well I have finished making all of my goodies for C&C, sooooooo excited! Don't forget to tune in 17th October at 8am & 2pm to see Sharon with a super ubber gorgeous cd with Walter & Winnie on the most gorgeous owls!!

I made this & sent it to Sharon just to say thank you for asking me to make things, even if mine don't get on tv I feel very honoured to have been asked, so thought I would say thank you!
I have followed this weeks sketch with an added twist of adding snowflakes, which you will find here along with the details of this weeks prize!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafts & Me- use a digi
My Moms Craft Shop- animals
Crazy Amigo- animals
Papertake Weekly- anything goes
Passion For Promarkers- alter something


Goodies I Have Used
Image - 'Walter- All Wrapped Up For Christmas' which is off the 'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas' cd by Willow Designs
A box of Toffifee
Promarkers with fine nibs & Flexmarkers
Walter- caramel, cinnamon, chestnut, henna & walnut
Present- blossom, sorbet, rose pink, red, pine & holly
Ribbon- pastel yellow, mustard & rose pink

Papers & Embellishments
DP- are all off the 'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas' cd by Willow Designs
Snowflake stencil 'Holidays set' by Pebbles
Colour distressing done with Tim Holtz tumbled glass
Large snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
Small snowflake punch by X-cut
Sentiment tag off Daisy & Dandelion stamp set by DoCraft
4mm silver pearls from Crafty Emma's Store

Thank you for stopping by today, please remember to pop over & see what my teamies have made this week!
Hugs xx

14 comments:

Cely said...

super super cute!!! the silver pearls look soooo cool! i think i need to get some myself!

Luanne said...

very cute! love the snowflakes.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Hazel (Didos) said...

Nommy I want toofffeeeeffffeeeeee!!! they just jump right in your mouth. Love the pressie its brilliant, Thanks for all the hard work you do for the challenge and yer wifey, Love me xoxox

Debs said...

Fab card Shell - love your colouring.
Debs xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS
Lyndsey xx

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely Shell love all the snowflakes.
Myrax

Claire said...

Another fab card, love all the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Love the colours,Shell,and your colouring looks super.So pretty.
Lisa x

coops said...

hehe this is fab shell.i love the fun owl :D

xx coops xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Clairebears said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I love it! YOur colouring is fantastic, I love the papers too and those oh so sweet snowflakes!
Love Clairebears x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a wonderfully altered box. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

tis is fabby shell..love the cute image :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This looks totally fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs....Mona