19 November 2011

House Mouse!

I just wanted to say sorry for not being around the last few day or the next few. I was on antibiotics for a severe kidney infection & I had a reaction to them, where my brain swells (yeah I know what brain lol!) causing really bad & I mean really bad headaches to he extent that yesterday I couldn't pick my head up off my pillow or look at lights without being in tears! So I am sorry if I don't get around to commenting I will be back hopefully by Monday after a few days rest!! The hospital last night said I'd just got to wait it out & let the meds come out of my system naturally!! Not to bad today I can look at lights without it hurting, but I still feel like I've had one to many whiskeys! lol
Hug xx

This week over at CES Challenge we have the perfect challenge for you at this time of year!! We would like to see

SNOWFLAKES

on your creations! The winner will recieve a £10 voucher (p&p not included) to spend in Emma's online store! Emma does stock some of these gorgeous HM stamps & they are on offer at the moment along with loads more things, so pop over & check it out



My first attempt at colouring these gorgeous little mices, I think I am gonna need more lol!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Catz- snowflakes
Fabulous Friday- Die cuts


Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Walnut Cradles' set of House Mouse stamps from Joanna Sheen
6" square petal point card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Mices- sandstone, caramel, umber, light fawn & mute pink
Cone- antique white, sandstone, caramel & umber
Holly leaves- holly, forest green & chartreuse
Berries- lipstick red & crimson

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Back to Basics Christmas' by Dovecraft from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment- 'Winter Wave Words' by Stampendous!
Large snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
Small snowflake punch by X-cut
Red & green card by Papermania
4mm silver pearls from Crafty Emma's Store
Flourish die cut by Create 4 Fun 6003/0002

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you all have a fab weekend. Anyhoos, don't forget to pop over to the main blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made!!
hugs xx

19 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

HEY YOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

Sending you big hugs and get well soon wifie snuggles.

Love the card its fabby doooo , Love Me xox

Unknown said...

Oh hunni - I hope you feel better soon... sounds like a right pai!!

Fabby card.. I love those little mice - so cute!!

Vicky said...

Hi my ickle stokie hope you are ok shug & hope you are resting. I suffer with headaches nearly as bad as what you have at the mo, not quite as bad tho & I know how they feel so you must of been in sheer agony hun, I hope it wears off really quickly.
Your card is super duper sweets & your HM colouring is awesome hun you should def do more of these.
Take care hun & dont worry about blogland it will still be here when you are feeling a lot better.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Claire said...

Oh dear, that doesn't sound very nice, make sure you get plenty of rest and hope you get back to normal soon! Your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the image. Take care, Claire x

Debbie said...

Poor you Shell, Get well soon sweetie, sorry you're feeling so rough.Big hugs.Love your house mouse card - so cute.Love Debbie x

Julia said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at GHWI! Hugs, Julia-DT

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww sending you big hugs, i do hope you are feeling better soon, take your time n get better soon, totally awesome card,fab colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Sue B said...

Aww no Shell - really sorry to hear that you've had such a bad time hun! sounds really awful !!
Love your card - it's SO cute! Those mice are adorable. Beautiful layout and papers - really sweet card!
Hope you are soon feeling much better!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shell
A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz and hope you are feeling better soon
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so stunning shell.just love the sweet little mice hun.
you take it easy missus and rest!!

xx coops xx

karen said...

Oh that sounds terrible Shell, sorry you are not well, hope you start to feel better soon!

Beautiful card as always, hugs, Karenxx

Julie said...

Fab card, Shell!! great image and great colouring!! Shell, cannot believe what you've had to go through - sounds awful sweetie!! Hope you're feeling much better now - don't overdo things!! Juliexx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So adorable - just love those cute mice.
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Oh dear! Hope you feel better soon!

Emma xx

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better. I love House Mouse! Your coloring and the take on the sketch is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity.

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

SHell, beautiful blog! So sorry to hear you have been so sick! I love your flourish die cuts! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Jac’s Playground said...

Hope you are now feeling much better. Love your card those wee mice are adorable and perfetly coloured. xx

Teresa Jaye said...

What a beautiful card, and the image is just precious! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs and hope you feel better real soon!

Eli said...

oh, this card is wonderful: it's so nice! great job!
Eli Frosted Designs