15 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is............... YOU!

This is my first post today please pop back later for my MAWTT & Delightful Challenges xx

This week over at Willow Sketchie we have another fab sketch for you to follow, which you will fund here! The is also a colour combo

RED & GREEN

so why not get one of your last minute Christmas cards made & join
 in with us! For details of the prize the winner will recieve pop over here &
 have a look......also why you are there make sure you take a look at what
 the DT have created!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Belli- Christmas/winter
Tuesday Throwdown- For someone Special!

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'All I Want For Christmas is......' off the  'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas' cd from Willow Designs
A6 scalloped card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Walter- light fawn, caramel, cinnamon, chestnut, henna, walnut,
apricot & fuchsia pink
Hat- burgundy, crimson & red
Ground- cool aqua, aquamarine & soft aqua
Sentiment- antique white


 
Papers & Embellishments
DP- off the 'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas' cd from Willow Designs
Red paper by Kodak
Faux stitching moss Promarker
Tag cut on my Ecraft using Fundamentals 1 sd card
Text draw on my Ecraft using font on my lappy
Green gem from Crafty Emma's Store

Thank you for popping by today, I just want to say thank you for leavin a comment! I love reading them!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Great card Shell, I love the idea with the sentiments.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell! I love Walter - he's adorable and the sentiment is So cute! Gorgeous paper!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I dont want a lot for Christmas , La la la la la la la, Love it, super card, Love Me xoxox

Robin Parker said...

What a darling little birdie. Love hos Santa hat. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge

coops said...

brilliant card shell.i love the fun image and great colours ;D

xx coops xx

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card-thanks for playing along with the Creative Belli Christmas Challenge

Anonymous said...

Love the tag and your super doodlin'.Sweet card.
Lisa x