1 December 2011

Door Hanger

This is my 4th & last (yay lol!) post for today, please scroll down to see my Digital Delights, MAWTT & Sparkles Christmas creations!


This week over at Willow Sketchie we have the easiest ever challenge for you

ANYTHING GOES!

see told ya! No reason why you can't enter this week, so I wanna be hopping by your blogs to see what you have created! Don't forget to pop over to see what fab prize you could win!

My DT creation is one of the things I made for Sharon when she was on C&C back in October! I wanted to make something a bit different & Nige came up with the idea & made me a template as well...thanks hun xx
I'm not sure if any of you watch the show or can remember, my door hanger was hanging off the spotty potty!!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fab & Funky- anything goes
Stamping Royalty- anything but a card
Whimsey Inspries- anything but a card

 
Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Winnie in her Santa suit' from the 'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas' cd from Willow Designs
Doorhanger template by Nige Swinscoe xx
Promarkers
Winnie- sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, cocoa, henna, apricot & cocktail pink
Santa suit- burgundy, crimson & red
Ground - tea green

Papers & Embellishments
white card embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder by Provocraft
Colour disstressing with Tim Holtz tumbled glass
Eastern Rounds die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD010
'Santa Please Stop Here!' computer generated
Glamour dust from Crafty Emma's Store
Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
Lined paper out of a notebook
Handwriting done by Katie with a Letraset fineliner from Crafty Emma's Store
My stash- blue card & burgundy card


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main blog & take a look at what fab creations the girls have come up with!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its Fabby and I see'd it on the Spotty Potty!!!!!

Love it and you, Love Me xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh fab.. sorry i didnt see your hangers moment of fame .. but it was well deserved
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Shell ! Love the embossing and distress ink bacground - really gorgeous! and Winnie is mega cute!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs Sue xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shell. How fabulous is this and what a great idea. This would make the perfect gift for anyone. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Wiccababe said...

gosh it must be so cool to have your work on the telly
Debz
xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Shell, where did you find the time, 4 posts in one day is a no go for me for sure. They are all gorgeous and I do love this hanger. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Clairex

Anne-Marie said...

I love the door hanger, it's something I haven't seen before. It's really good.

Anne-Marie x x

Jules said...

But Shell .. .. there is nothing on your Christmas list?!!?

Is there nothing you need? Not even a new paper punch? LOL!!!

Loving your door hanger. What a great idea.

Hope all is good with you and yours!

Love Jules xx

Claire said...

I love this, what a great idea. Love the colour combo too. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Yes!I saw it and thought it was fab then.Empty list?Been a norty girl?
Lisa x

Rach83 said...

Cute doorhanger, Shell. Nigel certainly made a great template and I really like your colouring with the Distress Ink. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you can stop by in January for al new challenges.

Rachel x