9 February 2012

All My Heart!

If you are looking for Sparkles Christmas blog hop, you will find it here!

This is my first post for today please pop back later to see my MAWTT & Delightful Challenges creations!

Its time for another fab sketch over at Willow Sketchie & today I'm using one of Sharon's fab new Valentines images! I had great fun colouring this little cutie in!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Digi Stamps 4 Joy- Love
I Love Promarkers- Love
Deep Ocean Challenge- Love
Partytime Tuesdays- Valentines

Goodies I Have Used
Image-'All My Heart' by Willow Designs
6" scalloped square card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Bear- umber, caramel, sandstone & pastel pink
Bow & dress- slate, amethyst & orchid
Socks- lavender & lilac
Shoes- sorbet & fuchsia pink
Hearts- burgundy, crimson, berry & lipstick pink
Ground- pine & chartreuse

Papers & Embellishments
DP & Sentiment- off the Polly Pickleberry CD by Willow Design
Ribbon & buttons my stash
Blue paper by Kodak
Thread by We R Memory Keepers

Thank you for stopping by, make sure you pop over here & take a look at the sketch & see what fab creations the DT have made using it!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a really pretty card Shell and you've used my favourite colour as well.
Pauline
x

Holly Young said...

omg, this image is darling, and you colored her so well!!!!

Thanks for playing with us at PTT,,,,,,We hope you come back often!!!!!

Holly
PTT DT

Anne-Marie said...

Really pretty card, love the way in which you coloured the image in. Also love the colour.

Anne-Marie x x

Sue B said...

Aww she is SO cute Shell !! I love those papers and layout - so pretty!!
Hope you have a good evening!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this one too Missus, your colouring of her skirt is amazing, it looks so dimensional, Love Me xox

Karen said...

So cute Shell, lovely colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Claire said...

Love your card Shell - great colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Super colouring.She's so pretty and so is your card.
Lisa x

Franz♥ said...

Hi Shell! What a lovely card, so romantic!

Thanks for sharing your cute work with us at Deep Ocean this fortnight.

Hugs, Franz.

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.really sweet image and your colouring is stunning :D
no snow here this morning but very bad ice.

xx coops xx

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at I heart Promarkers this week..
Pauline x

Unknown said...

Hi Shell! How are you?

What an adorable Valentine's Day Card! I love all the fun colors!

Thanks for Partying With Us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Jenn