2 February 2012

Polly With Her Chickens!

If you are looking for Sparkles Christmas Blog hop its here!

This is my first post of the day please pop back later to see my MAWTT & Delightful Challenges creations!


This week over at Willow Sketchie we have a fab new sketch for you to follow which you will find here, along with details of this weeks prize!
All the DT are using the new Polly Pickleberry CD which you can buy here along with loads of other fab goodies, with free P&P!!!!


I thought I'd show you a close up of the ribbon I cut out of paper on my Ecraft! I think it looks fab!


Goodies I Have Used
Image- Polly Pickleberry off the cd from Willow Design
A6 card blank 
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Hair- light fawn, tan & cinnamon
Dress- orchid, amethyst, slate, sorbet & pink pearl
Wellies- burgundy, crimson & red
Basket & flowerpots- raw sienna & terracotta
Eggs- light fawn & tan
Chickens- umber, sandstone, caramel & mango
Trees- forest green, chartreuse, apple & meadow green
Ground- khaki, soft khaki & light fawn
Sky- soft aqua

Papers & Embellishments
DP- off the Polly Pickleberry cd from Willow Design
Brown card from QVC
Heart bow cut on my Ecraft free svg from Monica's 
Banner & sentiment- 'The Good Life' from the Forever Friends Retro Collection

Also just to let you in on some fab exciting new, Willow Designs are having a DT call so pop over & take a look at the details here!


Don't forget to pop over & check out the DT's creations this week! Thanks for you lovely comments!
Hugs xx

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby card Missus, Love the colours you have used and the brill bow!!Love Me xox

Sue B said...

Oh I love this Shell - Polly looks So sweet! I love your paper and the little topiary tree. But most of all I LOVE the heart ribbon - it does indeed look fab!!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is sweet . i love the heart punched bow
Lisa x

cotnob said...

Pretty card Shell, great colouring and love the heart bow.
Pauline
x

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is lovely, and I love the ribbon.

Anne-Marie x x

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.i love your colours and papers and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, great minds think alike with the image LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.Lovely colours and love the bow.
Lisa x