10 May 2012

Ahoy Matey!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Willow Sketchie creation & pop back later to see my Delightful Challenge card with a new image release!!! Hugs xx

Today over at MAWTT we have a fab challenge for you,

NAUTICAL!

 I had so much fun deciding on an image for this, couldn't decide whether to use a mermaid, boat or my gorgeous pirate girl, which I have had since my weekend away last October & never inked up, so thought it was about time she saw an ink pad lol! shhhhh don't tell Nige...If your interested in joining us later this year pop over here & check out the place we are staying. I am sooooo excited, I spoke to Amy (who is organising it) on the phone the other day & the stuff we are getting is just amazing!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Make It Monday- anything goes
The Crazy Challenge- for a child
Craft Your Days Away- just for children

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Matey Anya' rubber stamp set by The Greeting Farm
5" square card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Hair- raw sienna, mustard, vanilla & primrose
Hat & tshirt- burgundy, crimson & red
Belt- gold, warm grey 5 & 3
Trousers- umber, caramel & sandstone
Boots- warm grey 5, 4 & 3

Papers & Embellishments
DP & Flag- 'Ahoy' set by Daisy Doodles
Red paper by Kodak
Sentiment & skull & cross bones from the set by The greeting Farm

We have a fab sponsor for you this week Sir Stampalot, if you pop over here you can see what fantastic prize is up for grabs!

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main challenge blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made!
hugs xx

18 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

lol wicked card Shell! Love the little pirate girl she is so cute!

Judith said...

Love this card - so.....nautical lol -love the background hugs Judith x

Debs said...

Super cute card Shell - love the sweet image and the background paper is fabulous.
Loved your candi flower on your Willow card and the wee dog on the other is soooooo cute :o)
Have a great day.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Fun and happy is this card well done Shell Hugs Elaine

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the papers you used.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entries 70 & 157)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Sue B said...

Aww I love this Shell. Its a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully. I LOVE the paper and the little pirate flag is just perfect! it's a really sweet card!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card Shell.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, What a great card, love the wee pirate, Love Me xoxo

DesignerDiva said...

I really love this card Shell, the backing paper is fab and the little flag is brilliant!
Laurie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this little pirate girl..and the little skull and cross bones flag is sooo cute
Lisa x

Claire said...

Great card - love your pirate flag! Hugs, Claire x

Mau xx said...

Hi shell, hope you are ok sweetie xxx
Love the cute card, the image is adorable.
hugs Mau xx

Pami said...

This card goes together perfectly shell! Great paper and love the flag! P x

coops said...

so stunning shell.i love the image and really fab design :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

This is just so cute. Love the pirate theme.

Hugs
Jayne
x

kelly ledder said...

This is fab Shell, I love this image and your background is fab too x

Kel x

Julie said...

This is great - we love pirates in our house!!

Thanks for playing with us at CYDA's for our "For Children" challenge - hope you stop by again soon!

Julie x

Maxines Craft Room said...

She's a real cutie. Love the papers and the little flag. Love Maxine. x