22 December 2012

PPPPP...pick Up A Penguin or Four!!!!

Its Saturday so time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft, we are having a well earned break for a few weeks. So we will be back on Friday 4th January 2013, so lots of time for you to enter!

So what the theme?

ANIMALS IN THE SNOW!

I already had a card in mind for this challenge, but then Katie asked me for a card for her friend. Ok hun what does she like? Her reply was 'penguins & tigers'! OK what the blinking nora am I s'posed to do for that!! Well I remembered the card I made for Katie the other day which you will find here. I had used my new SWALK digi image CD & the image had two different penguins on it. So I took the image separated the penguins, re-sized them & flipped them.....she better like it!! lol!!!  I think this digi crafting is growing on me, at long last!


These penguins are so sweet, just love them! It's kinda a bit clean & simple for me, but I like it!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Auds Sentiments- any sentiment
Hanna & Friends- Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey- anything goes

Goodies I Have Used
Image- from the stamp set 'warm heart' off the SWALK digi cd from Natalie & Amy's
C6 card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Penguins- IG7, IG6, IG5, IG2 & IG1
Beaks & feet- CT3 & OR1 
covered with glossy accents from Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
'Winter' scrapbook kit by DCWV (blue & white card)
'Lace border #7' die cut by Die'sire
'Star dust' Stickles from Natalie & Amy's
White card behind penguins coloured with 'turquoise & ultramarine blue tint' Panpastels from Natalie & Amy's
Sentiment & ribbon my stash


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main challenge blog & see what fab creations the girls have made to inspire you this time! Don't forget you have until Friday 4th January 2013 to join us!
Hugs xx

15 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Just darling! Love that you separated and flipped.

Sue said...

Awwwww I love those cute penguins and the CAS layout is fabulous

Hugs Sue

Kim. said...

Aw this is really sweet, love those penguins.
Kim xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh that make me think of the pingus on Mary Poppins! So cute, Love Me xoxo

Vicky said...

So cute Shell :-)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas...biggest of hugs VIcky xx

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous Shell, love these little penguins x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell… I love those cute penguins! :-))
Best wishes for Christmas and New Year!
Big hugs
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i really love the cute penguins :D

xx coops xx

nanetteyf said...

I really like this! The peguins are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at inky impressions, merry christmas, and good luck in the draw!

Debbie said...

What an adorable card - she will love it and so will her friend.Have a lovely xmas and I hope next year brings you better or at least more manageable health.Big hugs bloggie friend.Debbie x

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute Shell.
Just stopping by to send you best wishes for Christmas.
Lisa x

Margreet said...

love those little penguins!!!...thanks for sharing with Inky Impressions!
xxx Margreet

Ann said...

I love these penguins!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!