2 February 2013

Raise The Bar GDT!

Grrrr so sorry this post is late Mr Blogger was meant to post it for me!!
hugs xx

I was thrilled a few weeks ago to see my card had been picked in the Top 3 over at Raise The Bar! Well I had the chance of being a GDT for a week, well I couldn't say no!!
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to be GDT & use such a cute image, which I had loads of fun colouring with my Prisma pencils!

This weeks theme over at Raise The Bar is

ANIMALS!!

so get out those super cute bunnies, kittens & puppies & pop over & join the RTB DT!


I was lucky enough to be able to choose an image from this weeks sponsor, thank you!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Tuesday Morning Sketches- fab sketch
ABC Challenge- going dotty
Happy Campers- digital (it's all digital except sentiment)
Crafting By Design- animals

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Baby Animals' by Eureka Stamps
6" square scalloped card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Prisma pencils & sansodor

Papers & Embellishments
DP & flower- 'In The Meadow Collection' by Nitwits
Oval die cut by Spellbinders
Colour distressing done with Tim Holtz broken china
Brown card my stash
Sentiment off the 'Honey & Hugs' sheep stamp set
Tag is a cut down 'rectangle parenthesis' #2 large die cut by X-cut 503045

For details of the prize please pop over here, while your there please have a look at the DT's creations!
Hugs xx

21 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Totally adorable Shell, love the image. Have a good weekend x

Spyder said...

Hi stranger back at you! Thank you for your visit! I seem to be a terrible blogger at the moment! Hope you are well, love your animal card! Is that a camel brad in the corner or part of your signature! cute!
(Lyn)

Louise said...

Super cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our dotty challenge
Louise

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Shell.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Awwwwww......Wow this is beautiful your image is a stunner and your colouring is so beautifully done lovely layout too and many congratulations on your DGT Spot......xx

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute, love the image! Great papers too, polka dots work so well for baby cards!
So glad you joined us at ABC challenges in our going dotty challenge! Good luck!

Vicky said...

Simply stunning as always hun..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shell. I love the image, so cute! Fab layout and colours too.
Lorraine x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card...love the sweet image and backing papers.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx

MagsB said...

What a fabulous, fun image! And how beautifully the papers go with your colouring, too!

love Mags B x

Anne-Marie said...

You've reminded me that I've got those gorgeous papers...hahaa! Absolutely beautiful creation, Shell...love it! x

kelly ledder said...

That is such a lovely image and I love the colours you have used. Wonderful x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great card, fab image, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

Sue B said...

Aww this is cute and gorgeous Shell… what a fab image and your colouring is beautiful!! Love the scrummy papers and flower! ;-))
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

What a sweet baby card!! I love that image and how you placed the sentiment!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kim. said...

Aw Shell this is totally adorable and I love how you coloured this image. The sentiment looks great.
Kim xXx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so adorable, I love the colours and layout and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Shell i love your card with the cute image!

Love From Rebecca xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Shell, I love the image it's so cute and adorable xx Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx

Rosmarie said...

This card is so gorgeous Shell. Love the image, the colors, the papers...
Thank you for your nice comment about my card.

Rosi x

Thanh Vo said...

It was such a fun card, Shell! I'm so glad you joined us over at Raise the Bar last week.