24 August 2013

'Man of The Match!'

Welcome on this cloudy Saturday morning, I hope you are all well! Those who need a hug, have one from me xx
Today I am bringing you a new challenge from My Time To Craft, where this fortnight (going back to weekly after this one!) we want to you getting all

SPORTY!

so, footie, cricket, tennis, Motorsports, swimming anything thats sporty will do!!
If you are a regular visitor to my little blog, you will know I am a made Newcastle United fan (hence the Shearer part of my name) so there was really only one colour combo these cute bears were gonna have on their shirts lol! Even tho we live less than a mile from the Stoke City football ground & there strip is red & white striped, noooo that wasn't ever gonna happen lol!!


Just loved colouring these in with my Tim Holtz distress inks!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Seems A Little Sketchy- perfect sketch x
Creative Corner- cute critters
Craftin' Boutique- anything with a bear
Dutch Dare- animals
Happy Campers- use a stamp

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Champion' Mulberry Wood from Natalie & Amy's
Tim Holtz distress inks
Football kits- black soot & iced spruce
Trophy- black soot, iced spruce & pine needles
Sky- tumbled glass
All the inks with a link are available from Natalie & Amy's

Paper & Embellishments
DP- 'Man About Town' by Wild Rose Studio
My stash- blue & black card
'Noticeboard' stamp from 'The Good Life' set by Forever Friends
'Man of The Match' sentiment stamp from 'The London Line' set by Hely Cuppleditch

Tools & Glues
Collall all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Collall 3D glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Top Notch' 6" card blank
'Snowflake' border die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD036
'Ticket' die cuts by Sizzix 657569

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great weekend whatever your doing! Don't forget to pop over to the MTTC challenge blog & see what the DT have created!
Hugs xx

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is brilliant - so cute and coloured Brilliantly . Better no mention my dad is a Sunderland Fan...lol
Lisa x

Kim H said...

Great card Shell. May have to borrow some of the ideas for a card for my son who is football mad!! Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card. I love the image and great papers!
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Shell love this image what a cutie! Your card is perfect in every way! Susan x

Judith said...

Aw I just love this Shell what a great football themed card -and just the right colours - just to make you green with envy - guess who I was talking to on the plane on the way to Florida yesterday - no not Shearer but next best for Newcastle footie fans in the north - king Kev!! - little Kevin Keenan and his lovely wife just stopped right next to my seat as they were cuing to get off the plane !! X

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Shell as always your so talented x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend too...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

A brilliant card Shell, love the image and fabby papers. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

That is just so very very adorable and so wonderfully coloured, too, Shell! Lovely card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.great paper and i love the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

paper fun said...

Terrific card Shell. Great papers and adorable image.

Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

MagsB said...

Howay the lads! What a great card, that's a gorgeous image!

(Though my 1st team is Spurs, the Magpies are my 2nd as my family is from Newcastle!)

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

This is fantastic and adorable:)
Josie
Thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
My personal blog:) !!!
Come like our page on facebook

Rachel said...

Fab card Shell - that image looks super with all those footballs in the background! Wedgie xxx