14 December 2013

Christmas Birds!

Morning fellow Bloggers, I hope you are all well & keeping warm in this weather! We went to the rugby again last night & other than a few drops of rain it was fantastic....it was kinda the Danny Cipriani show he scored 28 of the 53 point Sharks scored to win 53 - 14  what a drumming lol!! It was amazing they just couldn't stop scoring! 
Anyhoos enough of that lets get on with this weeks My Time To Craft challenge. This week we want to see your 

CHRISTMAS BIRDS!

so robins, penguins, cardinals etc...

I decided to show you a card I made way back in October on my crafty week away! I just loved this stamp the robins are so cute I just had to have it!


A close up of their sparkly chests




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Happy Campers- Christmas
Ruby's Rainbow- Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Christmas Sparkle
Creative Card Crew- holly or poinsettias
Papertake Weekly- Christmas Animals

I am sorry I never wrote anything down when I made this.
All I can remember is I used my distress ink to colour & a 6" square scalloped card blank, glossy accents on the berries & glamour dust on the robins chests.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great weekend. If you are in need of some inspiration, please pop over to the main blog & see what the DT have made this week!
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh WOW this is awesome! LOVE the design and sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CHRISTMAS SPARKLE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous design.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Lovely, traditional card Shell.....glad to hear you're enjoying the rugby.....we're massive League fans in our house (Leeds Rhinos)! Hope you're well, hun!
hugs Jo x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card love the cute birdies.
Got David doing my comments whilst we wait for our granddaughter to wake for her feed (mum and dad asleep already). Not really what I need with my head this week but at least she only squeaks when she wants feeding lol.
Glad you enjoyed your thighs I mean rugby this week.
Kim xXx

Sue B said...

Aww this is adorable Shell… I love those cute robins… looks like they are having a good old chatter !! the frame and holly look stunning... it's an awesome design!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Pat said...

This is just gorgeous Shell, the image is fab and so cute, great design too.

Pat xx

Sandra H said...

Stunning!!.......you kept us waiting this is beautiful xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wifey this is so sweet, what a brill card, Love those wee birdys, Hope you have had a fabby weekend, Love Hazelxox

coops said...

so stunning shell.those little robins are so gorgeous and I love your colouring and fabulous design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love how you've made their chests all sparkly :-)

Emma x

Jo said...

Love this Shell. Awesome! I've got that die as well that the robins are on, never thought of turning on it's side tho. Might have to go try that now ;)

Jo :)

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your beautiful shaped easel card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week. good luck. Maggie DT

paper fun said...

Beautiful card and image. I love the sparkly chests. Great coloring on it.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our holly and poinsettia challenge.

Mari

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really gorgeous traditional card and I love that sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

Helen x