2 December 2013

'Hostess Monday'

I'm hoping Mr Blogger is behaving himself today & posts this for me. Nige has got today off so we are off over to Lincoln to visit my blogging friend Kim. We haven't met up in a while so its gonna be a day of giggles & chatting I think!

Anyhoos today's post is one every DT member at Delightful Challenges takes part in over there DT term & it's my turn again yippee! I love to take this opportunity to think out of the box & show you something a bit different for me. I don't usually make things with paper, I tend to stick to my cards....unless Jenson (my Ecraft) cuts it out! Well today's creation came about after I saw a clip on YouTube & decided to have a go myself.
Well as you can see I managed to make it & I am really happy with the way its turned out. I will be making more I think!

My Christmas Bauble!



Papers & Embellishments 
DP- 'Baubles & Trees' by Digital Delights
DP- 'Mistletoe Christmas' by Digital Delights
DP- 'Sparkle & Magic' by Digital Delights
DP- 'Snowflakes' by Digital Delights
My stash- ribbon

Tools & Glues
'Collall all purpose glue' from Natalie & Amy's
'Circle' die cut from the 'Doily' set by Nellie Snellon MFD020

I have attached the link to the YouTube video so you can make your own!

3 comments:

coops said...

this is gorgeous shell and i love the papers too :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Funny you making that Shell. I was looking at these the other day.
It's turned out brilliant!!
Anne x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a fabby idea to use up scraps of paper! Thanks for sharing My Clever Wifey xx