31 July 2014

'Fluffy'

Had a wonderful day yesterday, me & Katie went & helped out at a Bird of Prey show with Gentleshaw. Had lots of giggles & Nico was definitely the star of the show!!

It's Thursday so that means a new challenge over at Moving Along with the Times. This time around we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow. It's a really easy one too! You can find it by either scrolling down to the end of my post or by clicking here!

I fell in love with Sylvia Zet's images, last October when I went on my crafty weekend & managed to get one of her stamps called 'Beau & Bashful' & after looking at her images when I got back, I realised I needed them all lol. Well I do have a few now but in digi form as they take up less space & the real reason is they are a lot cheaper! 
My card today is using one of my newest images by her, I hope you like him I think he is a real cutie!



Challenges I Would Like to Enter
Crafters Cafe- use a digi stamp
City Crafter- animal magic
Digi Choosday- lots of layers
Paper Make Up Stamps- just because

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Fluffy on the Lily' by Sylvia Zet
Derwent Inktense pencils
Fluffy- tan, red oxide & scarlet pink
Leaves & stem- iron green, beech green, field green & felt green
Lilies- red violet & sicilian yellow
Tim Holtz distress inks
Colour distressing done using tumbled glass

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Boho Chic' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
'Kraft' card by Papermania
'Just For You' sentiment from the 'Lillibet' collection by Trimcraft

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab creations the MAWTT DT have created using this fab sketch
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

Jo said...

Aw Shell, that's gorgeous.....love the expression on his little face!
Great layout & colours/papers too!
hugs Jo x

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute wee card, Love the squiggle!! Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A real sweetie Shell! I think I have this fella too! I prefer digs too less hassle with storing and you can resize and, as you say, they are cheaper! Susan xx

Claire Grantham said...

Gorgeous card Shell, that stamp is adorable, his long tail made me smile. I love digi stamps..Cx

Craft buddy said...

Love those papers and that image - so cute! The colors are fantastic, great inspiration. x Jessie

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Shell this is stunning x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Shell! What a sweet image and it's colored beautifully.. gorgeous background paper too!
Hugs, Tammy

Debbie said...

Such a stinkin cute card! So glad you could find some "me" time and join in our challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps. Good luck!
DebbieM

Sue B said...

Awww Fluffy is a real cutie Shell !!! you've coloured him beautifully.. Love your gorgeous papers too!
Glad you had a lovely time at Gentleshaw… I'm not surprised Nico was star of the show… have seen him on Facebook… SO adorable!! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hi dearie.wow I'm not surprised you fell in love with her designs they are gorgeous.Good for you treating yourself.Really beautiful card.loving your colouring too and the papers.fab.have a nice weekend sweetie.big hugs x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. Love that backing paper. thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday. Wendy (DT).xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Shell, love the image and colours
Have a great weekend
Shaz x

Desire Fourie said...

Shell this is just soooo cute and beautifully coloured and designed.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mixamatoasties said...

That's such a sweet image! Gorgeous card.

Susan xx

coops said...

so stunning shell.i love your colouring with the pencils and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!

Hazel said...

A lovely little image and a super take on the sketch. Hazel L. x

Anonymous said...

This one is so so cute too!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!