1 October 2014

Fern Beamfrost!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Stamping Chef creation! Hugs xx

No yapping from me on this post, just my card & details. If I start talking about anything I'll end up crying....read bottom of last post xx

Its the first of the month which means a new challenge over at The Craft Garden. This month we have a photo to help inspire you. It will be at the end of my post or you can find it by clicking here.

When I first looked at this picture, I did have the mmmm no idea moment. But then I remembered an Autumnal looking fairy that Tamara drew & gave away as a freebie a while ago. So I added autumnal colours & papers & there you go finished!



Challenges I Would Like to Enter
Jelly park- autumn/fall
Crazy 4 Challenges- leaves or a leaf
Kitty Bee Designs- fall clours

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Fern Beamfrost' by The Stamping Chef (freebie)
Promarker/Flexmarker
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Spectrum Noir pencils
Hair- 20 & 22
Leotard & headband- 91, 89 & 88
Leaf skirt- 85, 58, 56 & 47
Tights- 91, 89, 88 & 47
Ballet pumps- 47

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Woodland Folks' by Docraft
'Laugh & Live' from the sentiment tag set #24 by Lili of the Valley
My stash- orange embossed card & 5, 4 & 3mm chocolate pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Lavish Branch' (cut up) die cut by Memory Box from Natalie & Amy's

Our inspiration!

I hope you will join in with us this month, please pop over & see what fab creations the DT have made using this picture as their inspiration!

14 comments:

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

I so love this image and what a beautiful creation xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

She's a gorgeous fairy Shell and love how you coloured her! Beautiful card, Susan x

Unknown said...

She's fabulous hun and the colours are so gorgeous xx
Sandie x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shell… such a beautiful image and your colouring is perfection! I love the acorn paper and those fab leaves! :-)
So sorry that you are not feeling good hun… I really hope the doctor can give you some meds to help you feel better.
Hope things pick up for you soon hun!
Lots of Love Sue xx

Sue said...

Both cards today are gorgeous Shell. I love the images and your colouring is always stunning.
Sorry to hear that you are suffering so much at the moment. I hope your doctor will be able to offer some help.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Beautiful work....our challenge is a tag and i love your card....

Fiona DT
TTPH

Sandra H said...

So pretty Shell is your card and the colouring is gorgeous x

MagsB said...

Wow, Shell, what a beauty! I love the acorn paper, and the fab die-cuts and the sweet dancing fairy - what gorgeous colours you've used for her!

love Mags B xx

Janice said...

Super card Shell, amazing colouring. So hope your feeling brighter today and that your meds are helping. Take care, Jx

Ps your skunks looks gorgeous, how big is he? On FB under your sofa he looked bigger than I imagined, always thought he'd be a little toot?

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute x
Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

Michelle N. said...

So very cute, beautiful coloring! Thanks you for joining Kitty Bee's Design Fall Challenge!

Mari K. said...

Such a great card. Thanks or joining our Aloha Friday Challenge this week!
-Mari k,
Kitty Bee DT

Zella said...

Great colors - perfect for Fall! Thanks for sharing with us at Aloha Friday for our Fall Colors Challenge.
Blessings,
Zella

Jellypark Challenges said...

Cute image and lovely die cuts. Thank you very much for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our autumn/fall challenge. Mel :o)