26 January 2015

Gate Fold Kitty!

Yay its Monday...yeah I know I love the weekend with the girlies being home & last week I was moaning about missing them. But I'm kinda in need of some me time & space with the odd skunky cuddle lol!


Giving himself a manicure before falling asleep on me ...I do love my boy!!

Anyhoos today's Inky Inspiration is a cutie, nope sadly not Nico but a Kitty...
I spent ages looking on YouTube for a new fancy fold to try & after trying a few I realised I needed lots of practice lol. So went back to an old favourite the good old gate fold!



Thought I'd show you the hidden panel.


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Robyn's Fetish- animals
Stamping Sensations- dies & punches
Sweet Stampin'- cute & cuddly
Aud Sentiments- ATG
Cards & More- animals

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Sunflower Kitty' by Inky Impressions
Promarker/Flexmarker- words
Spectrum Noir pencils- numbers
Sansodor
Kitty- blue grey 1, 116, 115, 84 & 08
Eyes- 66 & 65
Dress- yellow, 92, 22, pink mittens & 37
Flower- yellow, 92, 22, grass, 54, 53, 50, sunflower, gold, 96, 95, 92, 91 & 22
Ground- 54, 48 & 46
Ticket- azure, yellow & carmine
Tim Holtz distress inks
Sky- tumbled glass

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Funky Village' by Dovecraft
'Birthday Banner' ticket by Inky Impressions
My stash- brown card & white card for the base

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy
Sizzix Bigshot
'Leafy Flourishes' by X-cut XCU503189
'3 small butterflies' punch by Tonic

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy your week 
Hugs xx


13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card brilliant layout.
We are having a DT call and you still have time to enter
.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Fabby Nico piccy and love the card, I really must start to play again. Sending You all big Hugs H xx

Chris said...

Cute Kitty, beautiful colouring and a lovely design! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sandra H said...

Ohhh l know what you mean having time for yourself and the little one on your lap......your card Shell is gorgeous as always your so creative x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Shell, I love the sweet image and beautiful design.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Really pretty card thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin ..hugs Sue DT x

Lynne K said...

Lovely card, great layout! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations for our Dies and Punches Challenge.

Lynne

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Shell… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome! Love the gate fold and the pretty flourishes!
Ah Nico looks very contented there… he is SO cute!! ;-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Tracy said...

A Fab creation. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Desire Fourie said...

Shell he is just so adorable all nice and snug there. Loving your super cute card and the hidden panel is a lovely touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

marion said...

owwww what a sweet kitty cat, love it !!! thank you for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion

Stempelomi said...

lovely card and great coloring!
Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

cass said...

Very cute, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Animal Challenge this week