24 February 2015

Love Is In The Air

Time for a made for me post, kinda anyhoos...over on Facebook 'Sweet Pea Stamping' have a progressive challenge running. I entered last week using my 'Moth Maiden' so this weeks image is a freebie & fabulous.


The sentiment I have used was a freebie from TLC along time ago & I haven't had the image to go with it, but I thought this image was perfect!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Retarte- something old (ribbon) something new (image)
Card Mania- add red
Crafty Boots- use a sentiment
Die Cutting Diva's- words/quotes/sentiments

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Love Is In The Air' by Katerina Kaukiotis from Sweet Pea Stamping
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Sansodor
Skin- blush & 08
Dress- glacier blue, 69 & 68
Heart- lipstick red & 33
Ground- 114, 113 & 112

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'J'Adore' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
'Ray of Sunshine' sentiment by TLC
My stash- red card, white ribbon & blue card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Butterfly Vine' border die cut by Memory Box 98458 
'Rectangle #3' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD048
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Nige has been off work today so I've had a fab crafty day & he's watched some TV & played on his X-box. Don't think he's in work tomorrow either so might watch a few films with him
Hugs xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Shell your card is gorgeous x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh sounds like the rest of the day was fabby, Love the image now you have coloured her, Super, Love Me xx

Mrs Beez said...

This is a great design and I love the splashes of red. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Kim. said...

Very pretty card, great image and the sentiment is perfect for it.
Kim x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very sweet card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Arlene said...

So delicate. Lovely.

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

I love your card. It´s inspired me. Thank you for sharing your work at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Martha Lucia DT

Unknown said...

Muchas felicidades por ser la ganadora de esta semana!!! Toda una belleza tu tarjeta... Gracias por participar en Retarte de Stampartpapel, esperamos seguirte viendo con frecuencia entre nosotras. Saludos, Paula Andrea, DT