16 May 2015

Blue Kitty!?!

Today's My Time To Craft post is a little bit late....no idea where my week goes to! I did pop into The Range today & a few crafty things fell in my basket lol! I am loving the new 'Back to Basics' colour range...problem is...I NEED them all lol

Anyhoos today is a very special day in the Swinscoe household. Our baby stinky butt is 1 today, I can't believe it, its gone so quickly from when I found out he had been born to now!!!
This is a picture of Nico & his siblings taken about 2 hours after he was born 


And this is my boy today, trying to eat me lol
I never in a million years thought he would be the wonderful friendly & so loving skunk that he is. He has certainly won my heart & Nige thinks the world of him too
Happy 1st  Birthday to my gorgeous Nico 
Momma loves you xx


Ok now on with my creation for My Time To Craft, this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow, you will find it here or at the end of my post.


Mmm the kitty wasn't meant to be blue, I picked up the wrong Promarker. But after all that I kinda like it lol


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Di's Digi's - load on the flowers
Crafts 4 Eternity- wood (she's in the woods)

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Purple Woods' by Ching-Chou Kuik from Sweet Pea Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush- 09 & 08
Eyes- apple cider & 59
Hair- orchid, 83, 82 & 78
Lips- 82
Dress- apple cider & 108
Kitty- bright green, 57, pastel blue, 68, 67, pale blossom & 37
Wings- pale blossom, 38, 37 & 34
Trees- pale blossom & 37
Background- storm clouds, 120, 119 & bright green
Image- 'flowers, leaves & stem' freebie from a magazine
Flowers- pale blossom, 39 & 38
Leaves- apple cider, 108 & 60

Papers & Embellishments
'Pot Pourri' card candi
My stash- white paper & blue card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'With Love' mini die cut by Tattered lace
Flowers stamped using 'Versafine' onyx black
'6" square white card blank'

this weeks sketch


Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs xx

8 comments:

MagsB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICO!!!

Shell, your card is gorgeous, I love the flowers, and the image is so beautiful! the blue kitty looks really sweet, too!

love Mags B x

Céline said...

gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and the colours are great, looks good with the blue kitty. Hope Nico had a super first birthday.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Aww I hope Nico had a fab Birthday Shell… give him a hug from me… he's just adorable and I love seeing photos of him.
Ooh your card is gorgeous… such a lovely image and flowers… the colours are stunning! :-))
Hope you have a great week
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Ann said...

Such a 'mysterious' look on this card - love it!

Happy Birthday, Nico!!

Danielle Vincent said...

I can't believe your little stinky butt is a year old either. He's so handsome!

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colors and those flowers. Great take on the sketch.

Jo said...

i love the blue kitty! think he really stands out against her purple hair. love it! :)

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Shell :) Fabulous card! hugs x