12 May 2015

Hello May!

It's time for a new sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Don't forget to join us over on our new Facebook page for lots of chat & fun!!!!

 I decided to use one of PPink Dolls images for this card. Over on their Facebook page the artist is generous enough to do freebies every now & then & when I saw this one I just had to have a play!

Before we got to my creation this week, I wanted to share a photo with you. Nige came to bed a couple of hours after me the other night (to busy on his X-Box lol) & this is what he found ....love my stinky butt sooooo much & feel so privileged & honoured that he loves me too!!




This week we have a great sketch for you to follow...you will find it here, or I will pop it at the end of my post.


She is such a cutie!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Incy Wincy- the great outdoors
Perfectly Rustic- 3 of something (clouds)

Image & Colouring Medium
Image 'Hello May' by PPinky Dolls
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Hair- ice grey 1, 120, 118 & 116
Dress- pastel blue, 68 & 67
Coat- apple cider, 108 & 59
Boots- nutmeg, 99 & 96
Balloons- pastel blue, 68, 67, rose pink, 40 & 31
Pram- lipstick red, 120, burnt sienna, aquamarine, firebrick & ice grey 1
Dolly- blush & lemon
Ground- 96, 45 & leaf green
Tim Holtz distress inks
Clouds- tumbled glass

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Summer Breeze' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- green card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Clouds' die cuts by Joy Crafts 6002/0199
'With Love' mini die by Tattered Lace
'6" square white card blank'

This weeks fab sketch!


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope when this post goes live I have been around & visited you all....if not I'm on my way lol! Please pop over & leave the 'Try Stampin' DT some love & see waht fab creations they have made this week!!

Hugs xx

10 comments:

coops said...

so stunning shell.your colouring is beautiful and i love the quirky image.great photo of you and Nico too :D

xx coops xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Monica.-Dt

Colette said...

Such a cute card Shell. I adore the photo of you and stinky butt cuddled up! Colette :o)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, such a sweet image and your soft colouring is perfect.
hugs Sue xx

Ina G said...

Simply divine. Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully. Great finish with the clouds.

Lisa Babitz said...

Adorable card! Your image is so cute and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Such a cute card Shell - gorgeous image! Thanks for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

Cathie Borowski said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, and excellent way to showcase your image. Thanks for joining us for the Perfectly Rustics use three of something challenge. Cathie DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely colouring
Thank you for joining us this week at
Incy Wincy Design's
Hugggs Lori X x X

Kim Butterworth said...

Very sweet, love the addition of the clouds. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.