13 June 2015

Hey There Cup Cake!

Hello, I hope you have lots of fabulous things planned for this weekend. Me I'm gonna be crafting & watching moojies I think, as it's raining lots & looks like its here for a while! Thankfully Nige is off Monday & Tuesday, so we can go out then!

Today I'm here to share with you my creation for My Time To Craft, where this week we want your creations to be

ALL WHITE EXCEPT THE IMAGE!

I really do love this look, very classy & elegant. 


I have no idea why my card candi looks yellow, as it's not on the card!!
Strangenessess!


Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'May Cup Cake' by My Whimsical World
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Cake case- pastel green, 72 & 63
Ribbon- heather, spring lilac, 82 & 38
Icing- pale blossom, 38, 37 & amethyst
Cup cake- champagne & 111

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- white pearlized card & white card candi

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'Corner' die cut freebie with magazine
'With Love' mini die by Tattered Lace
'Chain Link' mini die by Tattered Lace
'Daisy Flower' die cut by Joy Crafts 6002//0024 from Natalie & Amy's
'4" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your weekend & make sure you pop over to the MTTC blog & see what fab creations the DT girls have made
hugs xx

6 comments:

Annie said...

Great card Shell - love that cupcake. The embossed sentiment is really effective too. Annie xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, I love the yummy image and beautiful colouring.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.yummy cake and i love the embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Lovely elegant card Shell, beautiful die cuts and great fun image.

Pat xx

Ann said...

SOOOO Pretty - that cupcake just POPS!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh thats the cupcake I helped you colour!!! its looking fabby on its card. Love H xx