18 July 2015

Christmas in July

Hi fellow bloggers I hope you are all well & your weather is better than we've been having it here...lots of rain with the odd sunshower as Nige says! So yeah its awful. 
Some good news though our Danni has landed a volunteering job in the British Heart Foundation shop down the road from us, which is really good. its gonna get out of the house a bit more & interacting with people!

Anyhoos, its Saturday, so its time for a new My Time To Craft challenge. Don't forget we are running two weekly over summer. This weeks theme is ....

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

yeah I know the dreaded C word. With donating my cards to charity I make Christmas cards all year round. My first one this year was Boxing Day lol



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Christmas Stampin' - CAS
Daring Cardmakers- Christmas
Winter Wonderland- traditional colours
C.R.A.F.T. challenge- Christmas
Crafting By Design- Getting Ready for Christmas

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Happy New Year' mini stamp from the Country Companions set by Docrafts
Spectrum Noir Pencils
Mousey- 91, 90, 86, 85, 84 & 07
Shirt- 77
Boots- 117, 77, 76 & 75
Plate- 117
Christmas pud- 117, 104, 96, 95 & 93
Holly- 48, 47, 45 & 38
Ground- 66 & 65
Promarker
Berries- sunset 

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Back to Basics Vintage Christmas' by Dovecraft
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools 
Sizzix Bigshot
'Seasons Greeting' mini die cut by Tattered Lace
'Holly & Berry' die cut by C.C.Designs
'5 x 7" elegant edge white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'Christmas' creations the DT have made. Don't forget you have two weeks to enter!
We are off out car shopping today, I have really missed my Bug since she went at the start of the year. Be great to get my freedom back...whoop so excited!!

Hugs xx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is brilliant, I want a pudding the size of my head too!!!! Well Done Danni on the job. Hope you get a pretty coloured car. Love H xx

MagsB said...

I love this, Shell, what a sweet image, and the holly die-cut is the perfect embellishment!

Congratulations to Danni on getting the job, I hope she has an enjoyable time at the BHF shop!

love Mags B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous cute card
luv
Debby

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Carol S. DT

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona xx