7 July 2015

Stocking Bunnies

Today is a very special day in our house. A year ago today we collected Nico our baby skunk, I can't believe its a year already!! I just wanted to say that I feel deeply honoured that he is so relaxed & happy in our house. I love it when he chases Nige around the house, but my favourite times are when its just me & him & we have snuggles in bed, with the occasional Nico wash thrown in for free. I never realised what beautiful creatures they are & how clean they keep themselves...Nico is so much cleaner than our greyhound Charlie! So there you go my baby boy arrived 12 months ago. I have attached below a then photo & a now photo. My boy has grown into such a handsome boy xxx



Anyhoos I think its time for a card & today's creation is for 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday' this week we have a fab sketch (which you will find here or at the end of my post) & the theme of 'brads' so copy the sketch & add a few of those long forgotten brads & your good to go!

I decided to make another Christmas card to add to my box for charity.


I've had this stamp for ages, it was a freebie with a magazine ages ago.


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Bunny Zoe's- furry friends
Eclectic Ellapu- favourite holiday (Christmas)
Quirky Crafts- Christmas
Stamping Sensations- feature a creature
Crafty Calender- Christmas

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Stocking Bunnies' by Michael Abrams
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Left bunny- sand dune, 110 & lemon
Jacket & hat- pebble blue & 117
Mistletoe- 47
Stocking- soft green, 58, daffodil bloom, 18, 15 & 115
Middle bunny- 114
Trousers- blue pearl, 67, 66 & daffodil bloom
Stocking- blue pearl, 67, 66, 64, fresh bloom, 38, 114 & 113
Right bunny- dove grey, 120, 115, lemon & lavender
Hat- paste green, 63, tan & 101
Stocking- lavender, 38, lemon, pastel green, 63, 115 & 113
Rope- mustard, 111 & 110

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Stocking Fillers' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- green card, brads & sentiment

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Pokey tool
'Large' X-cut corner rounder
This weeks sketch, don't forget to add your brads!


Thank you for stopping by today, fingers crossed I will be around to visit your blogs tomorrow
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Lynne K said...

A great take on the sketch, Shell, love the image( almost as cute as Nico!) and the DP goes perfectly with it. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Unknown said...

Really cute little card even cuter pet, isn't he adorable I'm am very enviou,he is to die for Debbs xx

brenda said...

A very sweet card and perfect for our Feature a Creature theme.

Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Spyder said...

Such a cute card! I love that image! Thank you so much for joining in with my 'Christmas in July' Quirky Crafts challenge! Winners will be annouced later today!!
((Lyn))

Cazzy said...

I didn't know skunks could be pets! He is pretty. I love your card, and thank you for playing along at Quirky Crafts. Good luck in the voting.

Cazzy x

Jo said...

Love this Shell, that image is soooo sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

You can find mycandyhere
You can find myatc swaphere

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x