12 July 2015

'Sweet Pea Stamps!

Today I'm here to share a creation I made for the Sweet Pea progress challenges on their Facebook page. Just love this image she is such a darling. I hope you are all well & enjoying the weekend. After all the excitement of Murray at Wimbledon not sure if I'll be watching the final today, see what I'm doing when it's on!


Last time I used this image I coloured her in blue, thought she would look good in yellow?!?


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Alphabet Challenge- K = kind thoughts
Cute Card Thursday- ladies only
Whimsy Inspiration- ribbon, lace or twine

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Love Is In The Air' by Katerina Kaukiotis from Sweet Pea Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Dress- pineapple crush, 107, 87, 86 & iced pearl
Balloon- sea mist, 117 & 116
Ground- 66 & 65

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Sugar & Spice' by Dovecraft
'yellow' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- ribbon & 4mm cream pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'Rectangle #3' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD048
'With Love' mini die cut by Tattered Lace
'5 x 7" white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great Sunday
hugs xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet image! Thanks for joining Crafty Friends Challenge!

Deb said...

BEautiful card!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Cazro said...

A gorgeous card, loving the main design. Thanks for sharing with us at Alpahbet Challegnes. Caz