7 September 2015

Nawty Nico!!

I'm here today to share with you my Monday Hostess creation for Digital Delights. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Saturday we decided to take Nico out for a pootle, as it had been a few days since his last walk! 

So here are some photos of Nico I thought I'd share with you. Just so you know he didn't eat all the ice-cream I ate most of it lol....but he was so funny, when I tried to take it away from him he growled. When he realised it had gone he sat & held his paw up to be shook. When I ignored him, he shuffled on his bottom to get closer to me then held out his paw again. He had all the visitors to Manifold Valley in hysterics. He had lots of photos taken as well, some people just can't believe I have a pet skunk & take him for walks lol....yeah a bit mad is me xx




Just a proper cutie, I can't tell you the difference this little bundle of fur has made to my life. I love him so much & yeah spoil him rotten xx



Right now for my hostess card...




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Friends- use a sentiment
Little Claire's- Christmas
Winter Wonderland- add a sentiment
Moving Along With The Times- cute animals
Animal Friends- forest animals

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Sweeney the Reindeer' by Digital Delights
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Sweeney- cool grey 5, 115, 120, rooster & 106
Reindeer hat- nutmeg, 109, caramel, 98 & 97
Scarf- cyan, 67 & 115
Skates- ice grey 1, 115, azure, 75, french navy & 70
Snowflakes- arctic blue
Ice- cool aqua
Panpastels
shading on landscape done using- ultramarine blue tint & turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
'white' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'Magical Christmas' from the Winter Fun sentiment set by Digital Delights
My Stash- DP

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Country Landscape' die cut by Memory Box 98239
'A2 curved border #one' Borderbilities die cut by Spellbinders
'large' snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
'small' snowflake punch by Fiskars
'6" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope Nico being nawty made you smile. Have a great week!
Hugs xx


6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh Love the piccys of the Skunky Butt!!! What a sweetie. Hes adorable. Your festive card is fabby too, Love it Hxx

Dreja said...

Super gemacht. Ein ganz tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Tanya said...

OMG that little face! SOOOO CUTE! I just want to smoosh it! Great card too, love the little snowy scene in the background :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends for our "Use a Sentiment" Challenge, good luck and hope to see you back again soon :)

Tanya xx

Stempelfrida said...

Oh he is so cute and a perfect inspiration for a card. But he should not eat ice cream!!! Thank you for joining the Animal Friends challenge with your wonderful Card. Creative regards from stempelfrida

Kuni said...

This is so sweet, gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and a hope to se you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Diane said...

Well Shell, a pet shunk would sure draw attention here in the UK !! He sure is a cutie !! Love your fun card and so glad you could join us at Little Claires !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx