25 March 2017

Easter Parade Bunneh!

I'm here on this gloriously sunshiney morning here in Stoke in the UK to share with you my latest DT creation for My Time To Craft. 
I am so glad the weather has improved & just in time for my week off work, how fabulous is that? Lots of walking ones fat skunk I think, need to get his winter chub off asap!!

 I thought I'd share one of my favourite photos of Nico from last year. One of the girls that works at Gentleshaw is an awesome photographer & took some great ones of Nico. This is my favourite, just look at his fluffy stuff....oh this boy has definitely stolen my heart 😍xx

Anyhoos on with my creation. I am part of a Facebook group that runs a progressive challenge. As long as you use the digi in the allotted time you will get the next one free & so on. I am quite new to this artist, but have fallen in love with her images. Make sure you pop over & see what fabulously quirky images she draws!! Bloobel Stamps
So this make is using this months progressive image, which I just love!!

Our theme over at My Time To Craft is....

WOODLAND ANIMALS 
or 
EASTER


I just love how quirky her images are!
I made this into an Easter card for our eldest, between her & her two flat mates at Uni 
It does say Happy Easter inside x


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dragons Lair- ATG with Spring flowers
Fussy & Fancy- Springtime
Creative Knockouts- Spring is on it way
Fab 'n' Funky- flowers

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Easter Parade Bunneh! by Bloobel Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Bunneh- linen, 87, 86, baby pink, 09, chartreuse, 113, 112 & 27
Hat- dusky rose, 42 & 40
Flowers- 13, 33 & 31
Leaves- 49, 48 & 46
Tim Holtz distress ink
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'green & red' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' paper from Staples
My stash- 4mm cream pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'Hello Flower' text by Sizzix 660805
'A2 curved borders #1' borderbilities by Spellbinder
                                        'A2 curved borders #2' borderbilities by Spellbinder
'leaf sprig'  from the Fabulous Phlox die cut set by Memory Box 98511
'flower stamp & die cut' by Make & Create from The Works
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend & your weather is as good as ours...
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee, That bunny looks like hes been eating grass and not the kind you get in the garden!!!! We MUST catch up this week while you are off. Love H xx

MagsB said...

This is such a fun image, Shell! I hope the sun shines on you every day during your week off! Enjoy!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Great card Shell, love the fun image. Have a lovely week off work and enjoy your walks.

Pat xx

Shelley said...

What a great bunny . Such a fun card, loving it
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.co.nz/

Pippa said...

Nice quirky card, bit worried that Bunny has had too many late nights looking at his eyes! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

Barbiedi said...

lovely card thanks for entering the stamping with dragon challenge