29 March 2017

Retirement Card!

Todays creation I a going to share with you is for Inspiration Destination, where as always our theme is....

ANYTHING GOES

so why not pop over & enter any creations you make!!

After lots of worrying, thinking & backwards & forwards...Mom has finally decided to retire! So this is for Mom from me xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fairy Tale- cards with animals
Ike's World- ATG twist in the garden
Crafty Cardmakers- spring into spring
Use Your Stuff- spring is in the air
Glitter n Sparkle- for a female (my mom has just retired)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Bunny Carrot' by 2 Cute Ink (March 2017 club image)
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils words in brown
Bunny- ice grey #1, steel grey & cerise
Carrot- bright orange, blood orange, mid terracotta, chartreuse, dark green & green
Background
All stamps from a freebie set from a magazine
Dirt line stamped using brown, Versa Color
Grass stamped using fresh green Versa Color & Bamboo Leaves Memento
Carrots stamped using Gray Flannel Memento from Crafty Purple Frog
Carrots coloured using bright orange & bright green Flexmarkers
Panpastels
Sky- Turquoise
Dirt- burnt sienna tint & burnt sienna

Papers & Embellishments
'green & white card from the 12 x 12 Coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
'4" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

Thank you for stopping by today, please take time to pop over & see what the 'dream team' have created
Hugs xx

11 comments:

Borqna said...

What a fun card! Excellent mood, design! Congratulations!
Thank you very much for coming
to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.
Good luck!

Sandra H said...

Such a great retirement card and an adorable image used too! x

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Tammy L said...

This is so cute! I just love the bunny and I am sure your mom is going to love your card! Thank you for sharing it with us in our Spring is in the Air challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.

Tammy DT Co-ordinator

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kati said...

lol - what a huge carott for the Little sweet bunny! Thanks for showing your beautiful artwork at our animal-fairytale-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

Maike said...

The bunny is simply adorable and I love the design of your card as well as the bright colours ;o) Will have to go and grab a carrot now myself :o) Thank you for joining our "Spring into Spring" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day, Maike DT

Judy McKay said...

Cute retirement card. Lots of great details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here soon. Judy DT

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle!

Sall said...

Ah this made me smile, it's such a cute fun and entertaining card. There is going to be one VERY happy recipient. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

A very sweet card and lovely colouring. I hope your Mum enjoys her retirement :-) Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog