1 November 2017

Seraphina

I'm so lucky this month, as well as making a creation for Sheepski's Facebook page Andrea asked if I would like to make one for the blog challenge....well another chance to play with one of her amazing images, I said YES....of course lol!

I decided to play with one of Andrea's fantasy images. I just love the facial expression of Seraphina.

The theme is...

THINGS WITH WINGS

I also have another DT make to do today, so I thought I would combine the two. So the theme over at Inspiration Destination where this fortnights theme is...

ANYTHING GOES



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Seraphina's Heart' by Sheepski
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils words in brown
Sansador
Seraphina- medium flesh, light flesh, light phthalo green, phthalo green, emerald green, hookers green, prussian blue & light phthalo blue
Branch- van-dyck-brown & raw umber
Heart- indian red & Venetian red
Surround- warm grey IV & warm grey III

Papers & Embellishments
DO- 'Summer Breeze' by First Edition from The Range
'turquoise' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'5" square white card blank'

I had an awesome time colouring this fabulous image in. If you pop over here you can check out the other fabulous makes by the Sheepski DT.
I will be back tomorrow with my latest creation
Take care & stay safe
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

What beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

AndreaNorris said...

So beautiful Shell - fantastic colouring on the dragon! <3
Andrea x