20 December 2017

Christmas Puppy

Its time for me to share with you my latest creation for {PIN}spiration  this is going to be our last challenge of 2017!! You will find our last photo here or at the end of my post!

This card was made for a friend to give to her son & daughter-in-law..obviously lol. She wanted to pay for it, but I suggested she made a donation to the local Pets At Home's animal collection (they work in conjunction with our local animal rescue centre, to collect pet food, blankets etc for strays over winter) So she rings me & says not only did she donate £20 she ended up adopting a kitten....WOW....so shocked....the things that happen through crafting!!

Anyhoos, as always you need to take inspiration from our photo!


I decided to use the boots as my main point of inspiration


Image & Colouring Mediums
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Spectrum Noir Pencils numbers
Boot- burgundy, 120, cool grey 5, 09 & 05
Puppy- caramel, 103 & 102
Holly- holly, 47 & 53
Berries- lipstick red
Ribbon- azure, 70, lipstick red & 33
Bells- sleigh bell, 107 & agean
Snow- 63, 62 & 61
Tim Holtz distress inks
colour distressing done using
tumbled glass & firebrick 

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Silent Night' by First Edition
'white' colouring card by Rymans
My stash- ribbon

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
X-cut Xpress
'stitched rectangles' thinlits die cuts by Sizzix
'snowflake' mini die cut by X-cut 503608
'son & daughter-in-law' die cut text by Die'sire
'snowflake' border punch by EK Express

 This fortnights image


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out all the fab creation the DT have made to help inspire you 
I will be back on the 20th to share my latest Sheepski creation with you
Hugs xx

No comments: