21 January 2018

Bryan's Baby!

I'm so sorry, I'm a day late with my Sheepski design team creation. I had a poorly Nico on Friday so this weekends ended up a day behind lol. He's ok now thankfully, not sure what cause the little man to get a temperature, but when he does all he wants is his Momma! When I got in from work he waddled up to me growling, squeaking & grunting at me until I picked him up. Then he nipped at my neck to make me lie down on the sofa. so he could have snuggles & sleep. That's all good & fine if I have done everything. But having a pet skunk is like nothing else, its like having a demanding 2 year old with teeth lol!! Good jobs we loves the little stinker...

Anyhoos I'm here to share latest Sheepski creation with you, I thought this image would be perfect for my Dads birthday card. He loves his old cars & as his favourite colour for a card if British Racing Green I tried to get it as close to that as possible! Don't forget to pop over & check out or monthly challenge on Facebook here & our monthly blog challenge here!!



Just love the steampunky feel to this image!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
International Art & Soul- something digital (image)
Sweet Stampin'- men's cards
Brown Sugar- birthdays 
Crafty Catz- ATG with optional male birthday
The Male Room- vintage

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Bryan's Baby' by Sheepski
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber- Castell words in brown
Car- gold, burnt sienna, raw umber, ice grey 4, warm grey VI, ice grey 5, black, cold grey VI, ice grey 2, ice grey 1, buttercup, brown ochre, light yellow ochre, cool grey 1, warm grey VI, warm grey V. ice grey 4, black, payne's grey, warm grey VI, tan, brown ochre, caramel, burnt umber, bistre, raw umber, holly, payne's grey, pine green, tan, raw umber & brown ochre
Tim Holtz distress inks
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured card stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card from Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'birthday' mini die cut by Cut & Make 
'happy' stamp from the 'Birthday Bamboo' set by Kanban
'happy' stamped using 'Onyx Black' ink by Versafine
clouds made using 'puffy cloud borders' by Lawn Fawn
'DL white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over here & check out Andrea's awesome images.
I will be back on Thursday with my next make to share with you. 
Until then take care
hugs xx



11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh poor wee Nico, Glad he is better now, Sending him a cuddle xx Love the card its super for your Dad, Love H xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and colouring on this image and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and dont forget we have a GDT call for February still time to apply closed mid day thursday

Chris said...

Fabulous card...amazing image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Lilly said...

Great card - the image is so unusual, I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz, don't forget we have a GDT call open for February. Lilly (GDT)

tilly said...

beautiful card and hope the little man is feeling better, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again soon
Tilly

MagsB said...

Oh no, poor Nico! I'm glad he's feeling better now!

Your card is just fabulous, Shell, the image is awesome! Love it!

Take care!

love Mags B x

Shawna said...

Nothing says vintage like an old car. You have done this very well and has a steampunk feel to it. This car is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fantastic colouring, love the clouds too and I love the flying car (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang comes to mind) I am sure your Dad will love it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Male Room - Faith DT

Deborah Frings said...

I think your dad will love it! I think sportscars look wonderful in British Racing Green! And the addition of the steampunk wings and cogs is brilliant. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with the vintage theme at The Male Room. Deborah. DT

Ines said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

Debbie Adams said...

Wow, what beautiful car. Love the coloring and your Dad is sure to love it. Great steampunk image. Had to giggle at your story about calling your pet skunk a little stinker. lol
Thanks for joining us at Intaas challenge Do something digital.
Debbie DT